Chapter six

mikeys pov*
The doctors word were horrible. I guess not the worst they could be but, he was the last thing i had. The doctors spoke "here for bryce?" i jumped up and said "yes i am that's me" he looked at me with a bit of confusion "are you family?". I looked down at my hands then started fiddling with my fingers. bryces smile ran through my head and i looked up in confidence "yes i'm his family" he looked at the papers and back at me he almost spoke but i cut him off and said "i'm his boyfriend now can you tell me what's wrong" i noticed how snobby that was after it came out.  He looked at me in surprise but then said "so bryce is in critical condition right now an-" i cut him off and said "will he be okay?" he looked in my eyes and said "we don't know yet" i felt the tears start coming to my eyes. before they could get out of my eyes the doctor said "we can give him surgery but his life is on a risk 50/50 chance". "or we can leave the bullet fragments in his chest but he might not be able to walk again"
i looked at all our friends they were staring at me and i started crying i couldn't take it i ran past the doctor into the I.C.U and started looking for him i found him and there were nurses by him he was being worked to hard he was put under but i could tell he was in pain i ran in but before i could reach him jackson came behind me and picked me up and carried me out. i couldn't help it i started screaming at bryce as if he could hear me "BRYCE PLEASE WAKE UP BABY PLEASE" tears were streaming now and i couldn't fight the tears i didn't know what to do i lost it. jackson put me down but still held on to me because i tried running back i fell to the ground and started balling jackson came down by me and hugged me it felt like bryce. tyler and justin came and started hugging me too.
Bryces pov*
i could hear mikeys voice i couldn't wake up but i heard him he was screaming for me i didn't know what to do except lay there. i can't leave mikey fight through this i'm all he has.
mikeys pov*
i was still crying when the doctor came up to me and asked if i made up my mind about the decision i told him give him the surgery. he said "you may go see him for a few minutes while we prep, you can show yourself to the room" i ran to bryces room and fell on my knees next to him i grabbed his hand and started whispering. "bryce you stay strong you got this i know you do you're strong i love you baby". the doctor came in it felt like two seconds i got with bryce i kissed his forehead and watched them carry him out i sat down on the floor where the bed previously was. and broke down again when my friends came to the rescue and comforted me again. he will be alright he has to be i know it.
YALL ARE GONNA BE SHOOK @ THE NEXT CHAPTER OOOO