Part 1

You walk into teams STRQ's dorm to prepare for a mission that you are accompanying them on.

"Hey (Y/N)" Tai says as you enter the dorm and close the door behind you.

"Hey Tai. So we leave tomorrow morning right?" Tai turns his head and nods at you. You then turn to look at the old Qrow seeing he is drinking as always.

"Hello Qrow." He looks at you but doesn't say anything. Summer then walks in behind you with a box in her arms. She walks past you and sits it down on Qrows bed. She then looks up at you.

"Hey." She says quietly.

"Hey summer." She then turns away to hide a blush. Raven then walks out from the restroom and looks you. She instantly blushes and walks over and hugs you. "Hey Raven"

"Hey (Y/N)." She then releases you and looks up at you. "So are you ready for tomorrow"

"I'm always ready to hang with youll and kill grimm."

__Time skip__

you get into the bullhead after everyone else has enter. You close the door behind you and sit down by Qrow with your sniper rifle in your hands and you katana on you back. Qrow then looks at you.

"You like my sister don't you." You look over at him as the bullhead takes off.

"Yes." He then smirks at you and turns and looks away from you. You then stand you sniper rifle beside you since the ride is going to take a few hours. You soon fall asleep.

__Time Skip__

The bull head lands in a old abandoned city. You and the rest step out of the bull head and look around. "I say we find some cover since its almost dark."

"Good plan Raven go with (Y/N) and find cover. Me and Tai will check for grimm in the south. and Qrow check for grimm in the north." Summer says finally acting like her position as leader. You and Raven pick up two backpacks with supplies in them youll then walk and check a few building until we find one that is suitable for sleeping in. You sit the equipment down in them and you and raven go the third floor and you set your sniper rifle up.

__Ravens Pov__

*In head* "He is so sweet and hot. I love him and I want to tell him but I doubt he feels the same about me."

"Hey you ok Raven?" He then looks over at you still holding his sniper rifle out the window.

"Yeah so do you see anything?"

"Nothing worth shooting." He then sits his sniper rifle down beside the window and sits beside you against the wall.

*In head*"Heres you chance." You look over a (Y/N). "(Y/N) theres something Ive been meaning to tell you."

"What is it Raven you know you can tell me anything."

"(Y/N) I....I love you."

"I love you to Raven." He then brings you in for a loving kiss that lasts until he pulls away due to the need of air. "Ive always loved you Raven. And I always will."

________________________________________________________________________________
I hope youll enjoy the first part of my new story. I hope youll have an amazing day and Blade out!