Part 13

You wake up with Raven by you. You feel a burning pain and you black out

__In your head__

You sit up quickly in your bed and look over and see Raven isnt there. You get up and walk out of your dorm and see no one anywhere. You walk out to the school courtyard you walk to the gates and you then hear something. You turn around and see your old team. Razor, Jay, and Evan.

"Your the reason were dead." Razor says.

"No no no no no no." You fall to your knees and grab your head.

"You got us killed." Jay says.

"No no no no no." You begin to cry from this.

"Why didnt you save us bro?" Your best friend since you were little Evan said.

"I was scared!" You then hear nothing. You slowly look up and see them looking at you. Your are then teleported to the inside of a bullhead.

"Remember this?" You look to your left and see the same figure as always by you.

"Yes it was the day i met the rest of my team." You look up and see you and your team start talking.

"You miss them?"

"I would kill to get them back." You then get transported to the middle of the woods. You see you and Jay holding up a black queen piece and Razor and Evan holding up the same.

"It was on complete accident that it happened that way actually." You smile at this and you are then teleported again. This time its in the middle of the woods during the night. You see your teammates fighting the Manticore grimm. It sticks its tail through Jay and instantly kills him. It then hits Evan with the tail making him fly against a tree and Razor tries to throws knives at it only to get bitten in half by the grimm.

"NOOO" Evan yells as he fires his AK-47 at the grimm. It walks over to him and begins to rip him into pieces. It then flies off into the distance.

You are then teleported to their graves which are basically empty holes.

"If i could promise you the power to avenge their deaths would you take it?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!