Part 12

You run out into the nearby woods with thorn in your hand. You begin to kill grimm and it seems to make feed thorn.

"Huh so it does work impressive. You are definitely an odd one."

"Coming from the evil person who haunts a revolver made to kill people."

You continue to kill grimm as you find them you soon find yourself losing yourself in the battle to the point you have no control. You then see nothing but black.

__Ravens Pov__

You wake up and grab your scroll. Its 4:44, no ones allowed to be walking around at this time. You get up in your red and black sports and matching short shorts. You look out the window and see (Y/N) walking back covered in blood.

"What the......"

You sneak out the room and into the hallway. You then begin to walk to (Y/N) dorm which is only his. His team was MIA after their first mission. (Y/N) was the only survivor and he had to walk 4 whole days back to the school. When he arrived her was covered in cuts and bruises but he was good. No one knows where they are but they got seperated on the mission and no one knows what happened after.

__(Y/N) Pov__

You continue to walk towards your dorm until you see Raven. She runs to you and hugs you.

"What are you doing out so late?" Raven asks look at you.

"I had to do something. We should get to our dorms before we get in trouble."

"Im coming with you."

"What?"

"Im sleeping with you tonight. Ive missed you."

"Ok but wont your team worry?"

"They will be fine."

"Ok follow me."

You begin to walk with your arm around her. You stop at your dorm door. You open it and see it is a perfectly clean room with 4 beds. Raven walks in and you close the door behind youll. You begin to take off your armor and you soon turn around and see Raven on youe bed. You lay down by her and you both soon fall asleep.