Part 4

"So what do we do?"

"We need to kill it before it kills anyone else."

"But we are only 2nd years we cant take that thing on."

Summer says while basically hiding in her cloak afraid.

"But if we dont alot of people will die and im not letting that happen."

"He has a point Summer we must fight."

Tai says looking out the window.

"So what do we do (Y/N)?"

"We need to find its weakness and kill it Raven."

"Then lets go"

Raven opens a portal and Tai and Summer go through it first.

"Are you ok (Y/N)?"

"Yeah its just brought up a memory of the night it attacked."

Raven walks over and hugs you from the back.

"(Y/N) im here with you everything is ok."

She then releases you.

"Now lets go."

"Ok."

You get up and you both walk through the portal holding hands. You appear with her behind a building closer to the giant manticore grimm. You lean around the corner and look through your rifles scope at the manitcore and the beowolf pack surrounding.

"Ok guys this isnt good. We have a pack of beowolfs surrounding it. Me and Raven will take the left half of the pack and you two take the right. Got it?"

They all nod their heads.

"Good then lets go."

You and raven teleport to the left side of the pack and you begin sniping the majority of the beowolfs that try to get to Raven while she take out the ones to close to take out. Tai and Summer are mowing down the grimm a little slower than youll but still wearing down the pack just as bad. Soon you notice there are only 20 beowolfs left.

"Guys go for the manticore since we have killed most of the pack."

You fire a round that hits it head but it does little to nothing. Its then tries to hit you with its scorpian tail but you roll out the way of the tail and you fire a round and it hits the tail. The beast screams and hit Summer and Tai against a building knocking them out. Raven then runs up beside you.

"I cant find a weakness."

"Crap."

You look at the beast and see its tail coming directly for you and Raven. Its almost to youll and you dont have enough time to move or save Raven for it. You and Raven both close your eyes preparing for the worst.

_______________________________________________________________________________
Heres the extra chapter I promised and I hope you enjoy it. I hope youll have an amazing day and Blade out!