Part 9

"So how did you survive?"

"Well Tai i got lucky. For i was found and trained in a form of fighting that few know."

Tai then looks at your new armor and weapons.

"Everything about you has changed. Your looks, weapons, armor, attitude, and just you."

"Im not the same man that i use to be."

You grip Thorn and spin it on your finger.

"For i have harnessed the darkness."

Everything then goes black. and you wake up in a black room chained down with a man dressed in all black circling you looking at you.

"So you think you have harnessed the darkness. Well let me tell you something you can not harness the darkness it can only harness you. Now Akio only taught you the way of the guardian. i will show you the way of the corrupt guardian." He then puts his hand on your head and you start to glow black and all the info of this thing called the Traveler and the darkness come to you. "Now you have the powers of a guardian. I will let you try them out for yourself later but you best be going soon before Thorn grows to hungry without a servant."

You then wake up to Raven shaking you while your on the sidewalk of Vale.

"What happened (Y/N)?" They ask.

*In head* "Do not tell them of what you know my student."

"I dont know i guess i am just tired after the long journey back."

"We need to get you back to Beacon. Lets go."

You all start to walk back to Beacon and all you can think about is this all new knowledge you have gained.

__________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!