Zane Ro'Meave

Hi my name is Zane Ro'Meave I am the second son of the Ro'Meave family but Im a girl. My parents new I was going to be a girl but my dad wanted a boy so he forced my mum to pretend I was a boy. My dad told my brothers that I was a boy. by the age of 11 I had to start using bandages to hide my chest and use a fake voice. To this day only four people know Aphmau, Aaron, my Mum and my Dad. 

It was about 1:00 and aph asked me to come over she said she had a present for me. I walked to there house and knocked on the door when she opened it she was holding a box. "Ok Zane you cane open your present" She said passing me the box, I opened it and saw a chest binder was so happy I started crying you can't bye binders in the USA and shipping was to expensive. "Oh my Irene aph *sniff* thanks so much" I said in my normal voice, I don't have to pretend to be a guy in front of aphmau and Aaron. Then there was a knock at the door I quickly recomposed myself. When Aaron opened the door Laurence and Garoth they said hello then Garoth decided to ask a question. "Hay baby brother whats in that box" He asked. "Number 1 don't call me baby brother and number 2 none of your business" I said sternly. "Ok gosh. No need to be so harsh one eye" Laurence commented. "I got to go see you later aph" I said walking out the door. when I got home I got a notification on my phone, it was aph she was hosting a sleepover and invited me. I put on my binder some black pyjama pants and a black jumper I didn't need a top because I was going to sleep in my jumper. I put some stuff in a bag then headed to aphs house.

I was the last one to get there so as soon as I got inside aph made us play Truth or dare. No one really wanted to play but theres no saying no to aph. "Ok, Zane truth or dare?" she asked. "Dare" I said confidently. "Ok then take off your jumper" She said "I only have my binder on underneath this" I whispered into her ear. "Well ok then sing the number one hit from your album" She said. "What album" Garoth butted in. "I am a singer with the stage name "Under The Mask" I have a different attitude on stage, most of my songs are about equality and I generally were colourful things on stage thats why lots of people think were different people" I explained. "Ok Zane take it away"

"Wow. Thats deep Zane" Laurence said. "I sing songs that people can relate to. anyway aph truth or dare?" I said. "Dare" she said. "Ok. I dare you to sit on Aaron lap for the rest of the game" As soon as I said that aphs face went bright red. Aaron scooped up aph and placed her on his lap. "O-Ok kaitlyn truth or dare?" Aph asked "Dare" Kaitlyn said. "I dare you to kiss travis" before kaitlyn could say anything travis kissed her. it felt like some one just punched me in the gut. Do I like travis? we played truth or dare a bit longer then we went to bed. in the morning I felt light headed I knew it was because I had my binder on to long but I couldn't take it off or they would know. I just ate and got changed I started to lose breath. I ran out to aphmau she was sitting with Laurence and Garoth they looked at me. "Are you okay Zane you don't look well" She said. "I c-cant b-breath" I managed to say "Do you want me to call the ambulance" she asked I nodded then I baked out when I woke up I saw aph holding my binder I stayed quiet Then she gave me my binder. "What happened?" I asked. "Your circulation was cut of from wearing your binder too long" she said."Oh ok Ill put it back on now" I put my binder back on about a minute later the rest of the group came trough the door. "Baby brother what happened?" Garoth asked "I just over heated" I lied. "Zane the doctor said we can go now" On the way out the hospital a doctor came up to me and gave me some pills that will help with my circulation with means I can were my binder longer. When we got back to aphs house I invited everyone to my concert. I was so exited.

~Time Skip To Concert~ Aphmau's POV

Zane was introduced by someone over the speaker "Hi guys thank you so much for being hear. Today is extra special because my friends and some of my family is hear. so lets start the night off with one of my favourite  songs" Zane said.       

"Ok now I am going to sing one of my old songs" Zane said in the corner of my eye I saw Kawaii~Chan going crazy, then I realised it was a song in Japanese.

"Now I will be singing a song about our new president And I will be attending Pride Parade in Washington D.C next week.

"This song is very important because it I sing it a lot" Zane said.

"These next songs are all from my new album"

That was my favourite song by Zane it suits Zane so much. When I hear Zane sing I wonder what his past was like, it worries me a lot I told Aaron about this but he just said to let Zane deal with it.

After Little Game finished the crowed went crazy.

This song reached the top 50 last week Im so proud of my lil'nugget. I saw Laurence out of the corner of my eye he looked like he was really enjoying this song.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------