Revealing My Secret

~After the concert~

I put my normal attire then I heard a knock at the door it was Travis I let him in then I realised I didn't have my mask on so I started looking for it. "Zane you shouldn't were your mask as often your freckles are cute" He said. wait did he just call me cute OMI. I felt my face heat up as it did Travis got up, kissed me on the cheek and left. I think I'm in love with travis. No hell just use me. After thinking a lot I came to an conclusion. I.Love.Travis. But he will never return those feelings    

~Pride Parade~

I was marching wearing my rainbow t-shirt and holding a rain bow flag. I was marching along when I saw Travis I ran up to him. "What are you doing hear Travis?" I asked. "Oh hi, Zane. uh, I flirt with girls to cover up the fact that I'm gay" He said I was so happy "Well I'm bi so that's why I like to attend these" I said, he just smiled. We continued to march together. After the march, I went to aphs house still wearing my rainbow t-shirt. when I got there Laurence and Garoth were sitting on the couch, aph let me in and I sat next to them. "Since when did one eye were colour, Oh and nice face" Laurence commented then I remembered that I had rain eye shadow on. "By the way, I don't usually wear colour I just came back from pride parade, hence why my t-shirt is rainbow" I replied. "Any way aph I want you to see if the trailer for my books good, Laurence and garoth can watch it as well," I said. "Sure air play it onto the TV" Aph said coming out from the kitchen and sitting on the other couch. I got out my laptop and air played it on to the screen.

"That was good, you should be able to upload it now" Aph said. "Ok and I realised 2 new songs yesterday" I said. "What are they about baby brother?" Garoth asked "Wolf in sheep's clothing is about dad and I'm gonna show you crazy is about what some people think about me" I said the last one looking directly at Laurence. "Can you sing them for us?" Aph asked then she did puppy dog eyes, how could I say no to that. "Ok, Fine, the first one is I'm gonna show you crazy with is about what some people think about me, like I said before" I started singing.

"Gosh little bro, watch your language" Garoth commented. I laughed. "Garoth Im not a baby any more, any way the next song is called Wolf in sheep's clothing and its about our dad with I also said before" I said "This one shouldn't be as bad if its about dad right" Garoth butted in. "Garoth think again" I said before starting.

"What did dad ever do to you, to make you think that?" Garoth said. I looked over to aph then she nodded she new what I wanted to say. I sighed then said "Garoth once there was these 2 people they had a son and another baby on the way. the baby was going to be a girl but the father wanted two sons so he forced his wife to tell there son the baby was going to be a boy when the little girl was born they dressed her in boys clothing and addressed her as a boy as "he" grew up his parents had another son. The only thing "he" could refine him as a girl was his hair he grew it to his waist but when he went out side he tucked his hair into his jumper" I said but neither Garoth or Laurence understood. "What has the got to do with my question?" Garoth asked. I took my hair out from my jacket, took out my hair tie and let my hair fall to my waist then said. "Think about it" In my girl voice. He just hugged me and I hugged him back. "Why didn't you tell me?" Garoth asked. "Because dads after me, and when he finds me he will die, He's not the only one walking around with a loaded gun" i said "Hay one eye I was working on some lyrics you can use them if you want" Laurence said handing me a pice of paper. "Thanks, hm let me see how I could use this... I got it!" I said then started one of the tracks I was working on and sang the lyrics they worked perfectly together.   

"That was really good one eye" Laurence said. "Thanks" said then it went black out side. "STAY INSIDE" I screamed running out side.