A Brothers Worry

Zane's guy voice- normal, Zane's girl voice- Italics 

-------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

Zane's POV

Garoth and Laurence went to Dente and Travis' house to play some X-box. They said they were going to be gone for an hour so I decided to sing a song.

Garoth's POV 

Dante was sick so we ended up rescheduling playing X-box to next week. when me and Laurence arrived home we heard Zane singing. I started recording it, it had been about 2 weeks since the incident at olive garden and by now everyone new about Demi.

I was worried about zane he never seems happy when he's left alone. "We should tell vlayd about this tomorrow, aph invited us all to her house and zane said he can't come" Laurence suggested. "Ok, Ill talk to him" I responded.

Next day at Aphmau and Aaron's house

I was abou to show Vlayd the recording but everyone else came out from aphs room except Kaitlyn and Zane as zane wasn't there. I decided to let everyone hear it (song above). Everyone stayed quiet until Vlayd spoke up "I can hack Zane phone camera and we should be able to see what he's doing as he almost always has his phone on his charging stand" I nodded as he wired up the tv and connected it to his laptop. "Go it" Vlayd said about a minute later "Im going to put the camera view on the tv" Vlayd said and what we saw on the tv caught me by surprise, Zane was sitting on the foot of his bed in a black suit. "Why is he in a suit?" I asked "Maybe thats why he couldn't come" Aph suggested "Hay Demi what should we do?" Zane asked "You could sing" Demi suggested "ok" Zane said as he got up and sat at his piano.   

Zane's phone stared ringing he walked up to it and put it on speaker.

(Phone guy= PG, Zane=Z)

Z= Hello,

PG- Hello, this is Gil Branson, Ive called you to talk about next competition. 

Z- Oh, next comp determined wether we go to nationals or not isn't it.

PG- Precisely so will you be competing.

Z- yep ill be their.

PG- Alright thats all and good bye.

Z- Good bye.

(Call ended)

"I wonder what this competition is about" Aph said. "Yeah, Hmm" Vlayd said then we looked back at the tv. "At least there is something to look forward to, I better call mum" Zane said he called mum and put her on speaker. "Hi whats up Zay~Zay" mum said "Don't call me that Garoth or Laurence might hear" Zane said, I wonder why mommy called Zane "Zay~Zay" and not "Zu~Zu" . "Any way I need you to come to my comp next week" Zane said "Ok! What time is it?" Mommy asked "It's at one in the afternoon, and I need you to record me using my phone so I can apply for nationals!" Zane said. "Ok Zu see you then bye" Mum said before hanging up. He then left his house and we heard the front door lock. a minute later zane car pulled up at the front of aphmau's house he pulled out his phone and started texting someone almost imminently Kaitlyn came down stairs in a black dress.