The Fight

Normal= Zane's fake boy voice, Italics= Zane's natural girl voice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran out side and saw a bunch of people standing out on the street. "Everybody stay inside" I screamed. everybody left except Travis. "Travis are you seriously going to fight with me?!" I shouted at travis. "yep!" He shouted back. "Hello Zu~Zu" My dad said. "DO NOT CALL ME THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT" I yelled. "Oh shut up wanna be tranny!" he replied. "You idiot you made me like this if I had a choice I wouldn't look like this, I would be me!" I screamed then I ran at him and punched him in the face, He then punched me in the guts. "Hahaha you think you can defeat me" He said. "Wait I think I need to put my earrings in because this battle is going to be easy" I said. then I Kicked him on to the floor "Don't get so full of your self next time. Travis called the cops. I kicked my dad in the balls and the cops took him away. I was furious I ran home and just screamed into my pillow. what the point of living any more. I wanted to be normal so much but I didn't know what normal was I've been so different from everyone my whole life. There was a knock at my door. "Go away" I told them, I didn't want to talk to anyone. The person came in any way and sat on my bed. I looked up to see Travis looking down at me, I sat up to face him. "Why are you hear?" I asked. "I came to see if you were alright" He replied. "Why?, no one cares about me" I said. "Thats not true Aphmau and I care about you" He said. "Why do you care about me?" I asked. "Zane I care about you more than you think" He replied. "R-Really?" I asked still shocked about what he said. "Of corse, why do you think I came to chat to you after your concert, Zane I love you but I know you don't return those feelings" He said I was happy I started crying. "Travis your wrong I do turn those feelings, but we can't let anyone know especially Garoth" I responded. "Yeah I think we should check if everyones ok because that was some dark magic going on there" Travis said. I walked to aphs house when I got there they were sitting at the window with my mum. "Zu~Zu thank Irene your alright" My mum said "Why wouldn't I be ok, do you know how long Ive been training and he will be back Im sure of it" I said. My dad can't handle losing once he gets bailed out of jail he will come back for a re mach. "Oh my Irene Zane seriously you weren't concerned about getting hurt?" Aphmau said. "Aphmau I had one goal with was to get him in jail, Luckily Travis called the cops" I said then I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water "Hello, again Zane" I heard Demi say in my head. Demi is my demon he feeds off my happiness I guess I was just happy that I had confessed to Travis. "Ugh, Go away" I said in my head "Ok but when I return you won't be happy" Demi said in my head. I walked back to the guys. "Oh, Zu~Zu were going to olive garden tonight" My mum said then I realised Demi would probably come back during dinner. "Um, but-" I was cut off by my mum. "No buts your coming, and you can bring your friend Travis" She said.