Our Great Loss

Zane's boy voice: Regular - Zane's female/real

Aphmau's POV

Why was Kaitlyn in a black dress she never wears black and she looked like she had been crying. We all stopped and looked at her but she just walked outside and got into Zane's car we just brushed it off and counted to talk about different things going on at the time. About an hour later kaitlyn came back and ran up stairs crying but this time Zane was behind her he waled in and just stood near the door leaning against the wall. "So whats with you two wearing black and Kaitlyn crying" I asked Zane "Someone very dear to us passed away and we just went to the funeral" he responded with no emotion in his voice. Kaitlyn passed Zane a box that said Kacey on it then it hit me Kaitlyns brother died. I didn't know Zane knew him that well. Kaitlyn went up to her bedroom. Zane opened the box and pulled out Kacey's phone it had a sticky note that said my name on it. this must be the stuff Kacey left for us in his will. "Here Aph this is now yours" Zane said said passing it to me. It was his old phone from primary school so it had all our selfies on it then he got a pile of photos out of the box on the back of each photo it said Zendaya moments, Zane quickly put all the photos in his pocket. 

Travis' POV 

I always feel bad for Zane he has been through so much I can't help but what to hug him. I have had a crush on Zane since high school. I can't believe I kissed him on the cheek after the concert I forgot to contain my self. When I saw Zane holding those photos I realised something it all adds up he's a girl. "your a girl?!" I exclaimed, his eye went wide and ho got evan paler, all eyes were suddenly on Zane. He quickly spoke up "No I'm not- Well I- But-!" Zane sighed "Its a long story" "O-Ok, while were on the topic of telling secrets why don't you tell us about that competition your competing in?" Lucinda asked "Oh my figure skating comp, I have a dressed rehearsal now if you wanna watch, I booked out the rink" Zane said. I was surprised how calm Zane was. "Sure well go watch, it should be interesting" Aphmau said, "Ok be at the Ice rink in 30 minutes and wait out side I will have to tell them that your with me" 

-Time Skip-

We were waiting at the ice rink when we heard someone walking up behind us we turned around and we saw Zane but without his/her mask, hair covering his eye and he didn't have his binder on probably because he/she can't do exercise with it on . he/she was so cute OMI and he has boobs, like how did he hide them for so long and that eye patch was adorable.

(Zane's outfit and face/makeup)

We went inside and Zane started skating not long after there warm up they played there song, took off his/her jacket and shorts and started his/her routine

We went inside and Zane started skating not long after there warm up they played there song, took off his/her jacket and shorts and started his/her routine. An other plus was that his outfit was super cute.