He Thinks You're Cheating

Niall: "You've been acting weird, Niall. What's the matter?" You ask him. He's been awfully quiet and avoiding your eyes. "Nothing." He muttered. "Niall, tell me." You said sternly. He shrugged. After a few moments of long silence, he finally spoke up. "Are you cheating on me, [Y/N]?" His head snapped up, staring at you. "What? No, of course not!" You gasped. "Why would you think that?" He shrugged again. "I-I don't know.." He trailed off. "There must be some reason that you would accuse me of something like this!" You almost shouted. He blushed. "Okay, okay. Don't get mad." He looked into your eyes desperately, but you said nothing, waiting for him to continue. "I was kind of.. looking through your phone. And I just saw all of these messages from this guy, Taylor, and it just seemed-" "Taylor?" You interrupted. "Niall... Taylor is my friend, and she's a girl." His eyes widened. "Oh.... oops." He blushed and a grin spread across his face. You playfully hit his head. "I can't believe you actually thought I'd cheat on you!"

Liam: You two were hanging out in your room, you excused yourself to the bathroom. You knew that when you were gone, he'd be snooping around your room. Not that you had anything to hide. "[Y/N]?" You heard him call as you were making your way back to your room. "Yeah babe?" You asked as you opened the door. He stood in the middle of the room, holding up an oversized men's t-shirt "Who's is this?!" He shouted. "Erm... my brother's." You raised your eyebrows. His face automatically softened. "O-oh...." He blushed, embarrassed from his over reaction. You giggled. "Calm down, Liam." He tried to smile. "I just get so worried, I don't want anyone else to have you, thats all." He blushed and kissed your cheek quickly. "Sorry for freaking out on you, love."

Zayn: "[Y/N]!" Zayn called from the other room. He sounded worried. You hurried in, to see him sitting on the couch with his laptop open to twitter. "What is this?!" He gasped as he turned the screen towards you. You squinted and saw the picture, a picture of you and some famous singer that you couldn't recall the name of, his arm was around your waist and it looked like the two of you were just about to kiss. "This is photoshopped, Zayn!" You rolled your eyes. "I was out with you when I wore that outfit, remember?" He sat there and thought about it for a minute. "You're right... my bad." You rolled your eyes. "You need to stop believing everything you see!" He nodded. "I know, and I know you'd never do that, I'm sorry babe!"

Louis: You ran inside the door, rushed. "Sorry I'm late, Lou!" You called into the house. "Where were you?" He squinted his eyes at you. "I told you, I was out shopping!" You said, running to the bathroom to fix your hair for your date tonight that you were running late for. "Shopping, or just using that as an excuse to go hang out with your other guy?" He glared at you. "What?" You gasped. He held up his phone. Open was a page from sugarscape. Who is [Y/N] going out with? I don't think Louis will be very pleased with this! Below was a picture taken of you today. "Louis! This is my cousin!" He snatched the phone and examined the guy in the picture with you. "Then why didn't you tell me you were going with him?" You rolled your eyes. "I needed him to come so I could have a guys advice on the birthday present I'm buying you." You said. His face blushed and his lips curved up into a smile. "Oh....Did you know you're the best girlfriend ever?" He winked and leaned in to give you a kiss. You pushed him away playfully. "I know. But you thought I'd cheat on you?!" He shook his head. "No, I just get jealous. You're mine." He smirked and kissed you quickly.

Harry: You walked through the door and saw Harry sitting on the couch, waiting for you. "Hi." He said, looking up at you. "Um, hi?" You laughed. "What are you doing?" "How was your day out?" He asked. "It was... fun?" Your eyebrows furrowed together. He nodded solemnly. "Who did you hang out with?" He asked. "I told you, just a few friends." You said, confused as to why he was acting so funny. "Yeah, cause, like, I had a few errands to run on," He stammered. "And, like, I saw you, out.. with a guy." His face tensed up. You nodded. "Yeah, that's one of my friends... why?" You asked calmly. "Why are you hanging out with another guy and not telling me about it?!" He asked worriedly. Your eyes widened as he continued. "I've been sitting here waiting for you and worrying about this for hours!" "Uhm, Harry-" You tried to speak, but he wouldn't let you. "I never hang out with girls, [Y/N]! I-" "Harry!" You shouted. "Yes... he's my friend, yes, he's a guy. A gay guy!" His eyes widened and began to laugh nervously. "Oh... well... forget what I said, then." He smiled, blushing.