Watching The Sunset

Liam: "This is breath taking," you muse, looking over the hotel balcony at at the orange and red horizon. Liam had downloaded an app on his phone that told him when the next sunset was and he'd planned it so you two got to watch. "It is, isn't it?" he smiles, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and pulling you close. "I'm not a huge outdoorsy person or anything," you sigh happily, leaning against his chest. "But this sunset is stunning." He nods in agreement and kisses your forehead one the sunset is over. "We should do this everyday, just me and you watching the sunset." You two go and watch the sunset together every day that week until you both grow tired of it and decide to try and watch the sunrise instead. 

Harry: "Where are you taking me?" you place your hands out blindly in front of you and slowly step forward. "Relax, you're going to love it," Harry assures, his hands on your hips as he leads you forward. He'd basically kidnapped you from your flat and blindfolded you, leading you to some unknown destination. "Harry! I don't like surprises!" you protest, but then he pauses and whispers in your ear, "Okay, you can take off your blindfold." You carefully untie the knot and gasp at the blend of scarlet and orange in front of you. "A sunset?" He nods and wraps his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. "A sunset," he sighs. "This is really romantic and pretty," you comment, watching the sky's colors shift from red to orange to dark blue. "I'm really romantic and pretty, I know," Harry teases, making you laugh and roll your eyes. "Oh yes, you're so so pretty, Harry," you play along and twirl one of his curls around your fingers, kissing him as the sun finally sets, leaving the sky a shade darker. 

Niall: "You know what would make this sunset even better?" Niall asks after a moment, lying beside you in the grass. Your head is on his chest and his arm is around your shoulders, the two of you look up at the sky contentedly. "Food?" you inquire, making him laugh and shaking his head. "Well, aside from that," he sits up slowly and you follow suit, blindly brushing grass from your jeans. "A kiss during the sunset with my favorite girl in the world like they do on movies," he says shyly, his eyes falling to the ground then meeting yours. He was so cute when he got all shy and romantic! "That would make this sunset even better," you purr, reaching out and pressing your lips against his as the sky changes above. 

Zayn: "The sky looks literally like a painting, it doesn't look real," Zayn mumbles in awe, his hazel eyes dancing across the colorful sky. You nod in agreement and give his hand a squeeze. "It's unreal...this is all unreal," you sigh happily, kissing his cheek. "Watching the sunset with my perfect and amazing boyfriend, I think this is my new favorite memory ever." Zayn smiles and meets your gaze, his hazel eyes twinkling. "Let's capture the moment, then, here," he pulls out his phone and turns the camera so it's facing you both. "Smile!" You both smile at the camera, capturing a perfect picture with a stunning backdrop. "Let's take some silly ones," you laugh, making a duck face which Zayn mimics. "One more," Zayn says after the sunset was nearly over. He leans over and kisses your cheek, making you smile giddily as he snaps the photo. "New twitter pic," he drawls, showing you the picture and biting his lip. 

Louis: "This is boring," you admit after a few minutes of watching the sunset with Louis. "And I'm cold." Louis laughs and slides off his coat, wrapping it around you and holding you close. "You're such a romantic, I love it," he jokes, kissing your cheek. You laugh and shrug, admiring the warmth and familiar Louis scent on his jacket. "The sunset is a bit boring, I mean, it's pretty but it's just...sky," he agrees, watching the sun slowly lower itself into the horizon. You shiver from the cold and Louis hugs you tighter, nuzzling your neck. "Want to go inside and eat hot chocolate in our pyjamas?" he asks, and you nod vigorously in reply. "That sounds like my scene, let's bounce," you say jokingly, the two of you running across the frosty grass and back inside.