Introduction

In the steaming, villainous place of Hell, Lord Babidi gets annoyed by the action he is missing while watching the giant sphere replay the Raion battle along with the other dead guys watching. He tightens his fists, fuming. The other dead villains began to comment on the event they are witnessing.

"That female monkey looks powerful to fight. When I escape, she'll be in my hands along with that moron Goku." Frieza exclaims.

"Oh shut up, Frieza! You've died by her husband, resurrected, and died again! You won't be leaving here anytime soon." Cell calls him out.

Babidi yells at the both of them to be silent, rubbing his temples in annoyance. Emerging from his cell, a certain dead Saiyan decides to finally come out and figure out what's all the ruckus. Everyone turns around, shocked that he finally walks out. He crossed his arms and made a scowl, refusing to be the center of attention.

"What's going on? Who are you talking about this time?" Raditz asks.

"Son Goku's sister. Wait! Since you and him are brothers, that means the female is your sister as well." Captain Ginyu tells him.

"Ah yes, I do remember I have one of those! Another low-class like Kakarott, thought she died in space." Raditz says.

Having a moment to process this, my older brother thinks of a way to "pay a visit". Then, Babidi had an idea. He gathered some villains and told him his plan, one that'll get revenge on everyone on the surface and cause havoc once more.

Back on Earth, we Saiyans enjoy our peacetime. I landed a kick on the back of Goku's head, little effect. I'm training with my brother, Vegeta, and Trunks. Willow is off sparring with Pan ever since Gohan taught her how to fight. This training was a free-for-all. But then I decided to change it up a bit. I stopped in between Goku and Vegeta and caught their fists before they came into contact.

"Let's do this differently. Brother and sister versus father and son. I know Goku and Vegeta can't work together well so we will battle like this." I told them.

"If we lose, I will have a long discussion with my son on why he is lacking." Vegeta told us.

I laughed. Me and Goku back away a few feet from the two and got into our stances, as did Vegeta and Trunks. This will be fun. I yelled start as we all aimed for whoever is in front of us. I launched my foot for Trunk's chest, to which he caught. This went on for a while until we all turned Super Saiyan. Just one more kick and... but I got blasted in the back of my head, kicking me forward. What the hell?! Who did that?! I turned around and saw the two Saiyans arguing.

"Vegeta! You made me hit Athena!" Goku yells.

"She'll live! I refuse to lose so shut up and fight, Kakarott!" Vegeta shoots back.

"You're both being pathetic!" I yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the both of them and smashed their heads together. Idiots. I looked at the two rubbing their heads, having my hands on my hips and rolled my eyes. I take out the hair tie, allowing my Saiyan hair to be free, reaching my back. I massaged my wrists as I see my brother rub his forehead.

"Ow! Why did you do that, Athena?! We're on the same team!" Goku complains.

"I'm going to get some food, scratch that a lot. Last one to Roshi's place has to clean the mess!" I told them.

I blasted off to his place in an instant. The three boys freaked out a bit and followed my trail. Well, my brother used Instant Transmission to get their faster. I sensed his energy disappearing and reappeared towards our destination. No fair Goku! Once I landed, I waved to the old pervert and ran inside to see Goku grabbing a bowl of noodles. I punched his chest not too hard since I don't want to send him flying through walls.

"Cheater! You used Instant Transmission! That's not fair!" I yelled.

"You didn't say we couldn't use that. Plus, be happy you didn't lose." He told me.

"I need to be taught that... it could be pretty useful one day." I muttered.

After a while, both Vegeta and Trunks still haven't arrived. I then felt a vibration in my pocket, he will be training Trunks since he "lacked focus". I rolled my eyes and texted my husband a good luck. I walked to Goku and sat down with a bowl of rice.

It's been years since I've been in this world, Willow is now a pre-teen and things have never been better. But from time to time, I think about my past. I was told if everyone'a origin story, but I know nothing of mines. I know I am a Saiyan, but I want to know more than just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe he knows?

"Goku? Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure! What's up, sis?" He says curiously.