Family's Fight, Trunks and Willow vs Majin Athena!

MY POV:
I looked at the young girl in front of me. She doesn't look the slightest scared. Does she got a plan up her sleeve? Better watch out. The two of us stood in front of each other, she squinted her eyes at me. She then made a silly face. What the...? Immediately, Willow was behind me and aimed a Ki at my back, catching me off guard.

"Gotcha!" she shouted.

I got hit with the attack. How the hell did I fall for it?! I quickly looked back and gave her a dirty look. The two of us went Super Saiyan and went at it. I didn't feel bad that I was fighting a 12-year old girl. Willow didn't seem to be struggling nor shaking. Instead, she kept fighting with no hesitation. I grabbed the front of her collar and lifted her up. Both of her hands grasped onto my wrist while struggling to break free of my hold. I looked at Willow in the eyes, trying to inflict fear into her. No luck. Interesting.

"Why are you not scared? You're not hesitating any attacks you make." I asked.

"Because I am not afraid of fighting you. I know you're strong, but that won't stop me." She said confidently.

My eyes widen a bit, dropping her. I stood there, arms folded and looked at my daughter. I chuckled a bit. When did she become this bold? Such a fool. I ushered her towards me, taunting the child. Fine, I'll play your little game kid. Don't say I didn't warn you.

"You sound tough going up against someone who can kill you in an instant. I'll go easy on you so you may have a good fight. I might just be your last." I told her.

"Go Super Saiyan 2, mom." She commands.

"Since when did you have the galls to talk to your own mother like that? You can't handle that form." I scoffed

On the spot, Willow started increasing her levels and turned into the form she requested for me to be in. Since when has she reached that level?! The girl smirked at me. She really does look and act like me when serious. Meaning that I shouldn't underestimate her too much.

"Now, I want you to go to this level so we have an even fight." She told me.

"You are no boss. But fine, I'll listen this once. Just don't get too cocky." I told her.

I as well went to that form. She has been training very well then. No matter, she is still weak against me. Guessing she won't disappoint me for a while. Willow and I clashed our fists, the wind flying and the ground shakes. From the corner of my eye, I see a strict looking husband. Trunks.

"This is sort of entertaining. What I am confused about, is how you obtained this form and why Trunks isn't scared nor nervous." I said.

"You'll find out soon enough. Dad! Get over here!" Willow calls.

Lord Beerus allows the boy to her side. He stands next to Willow with a stern face. Their eyes stare right at my own. Hm, so this is a family battle then. Now this should be entertaining.

"This is our fight! We're fighting to get my mom back and to protect everyone here!" Willow shouts.

"Don't get full of yourself little girl!" I yelled.

I was going to side-kick her until an arm blocked the attack. I jumped back, giving Trunks a stare. He went Super Saiyan and was ready to make an attack.

"Father-Daughter Final-Flash!" The two yelled.

The two Saiyans shot the beam at me. I countered it with a Final Flash myself. Damn, the blast is way too strong! I got hit with it, flying back. I got up and wiped the blood off my face. I gritted my teeth, slightly furious.

"It appears you two have been training a lot. Should've known. You might actually be a challenge." I said.

"Give Athena back." Trunks tells me.

"I am her. Now, time to get serious!" I yelled.

I went Super Saiyan Blue. The girl shook, Trunks stood there with no emotion. I was smirking. She's shaking. Perfect. Now she'll shut up and keep her cocky mouth zipped.

"Get out now, Willow." Her father said.

"No! She will stay! If you send her back, I'll kill you all now!" I told him.

Lord Beerus suddenly appeared right in front of me. I got startled, he stared me down. D-Damn! Why can't I move?! He put his hand hovering over my face. I couldn't stop shaking.

"I suggest you do it now before I kill her right here." Beerus tells them.

"Lord Beerus, this is their fight. Let's them try and get her back. If she does do something that would kill everyone, then you may erase her." Whis tells him.

Beerus pulls back his hand and walks back to where the group was. Do what? What does he mean? I went to staring at my two opponents. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. They have something planned besides fighting me.

"What is the god talking about?" I demanded.

"You'll know sooner or later. Just fight! That is what you wanted isn't it?!" Trunks tells me.

I grew more angry and went to creating Ki blasts behind me and aiming at the two. They barely dodged them all. I started laughing maniacally. No matter! Not like it's gonna work anyways!

"This is more like it! I cannot be more happy with this scene!" I shouted.

"Mom!" Willow shouts.

I looked at the injured girl. She smirked towards me. What is she doing? Just then, I felt a sharp pain at the middle of my back. I fell forward, crashing down to the ground. Trunks elbowed me. I started coughing. My breathing was heavy and my eyesight got a little blurry, even with my glasses on.

"Congrats, you made me really pissed off. Stop these childish games!" I yelled.

I was ready to make a Final Flash attack. I'll end this here and now! I was growing an evil grin, letting out a low chuckle. But before I could release the attack, a great pain hit the back of my head and a stinging one on my back. I fell forward, my eyes beginning to blacken.

"What just happened?" I asked, barely a whisper.

I tried to adjust my vision. Two figures with auras surrounding themselves was all I saw. Once my eyesight was fixed, I saw who they were. I-I feel weak. Hey! Why those two?!