C H A P T E R 1

Warning: the first part of this book has a lot of grammar mistakes, I did try and fix it and future chapters will get better.

Maskys POV

"Maskyyyyyyyy!" Toby Whined, It was that time of the week when he had killed all the people that the 'boss' (Also known as Slender man) had assigned for him, people that had either become worthless beings that live to suffer or make people suffer, or people that knew about our where-abouts. We had to start making sure a more experienced Proxy went along with him, because he'd nearly been caught by the police about, 5-6 times? Maybe 7. We made Jeff (I know not the best choice but atleast he gets the job done and doesn't get caught) Or EJ and even sometimes me, if i can be assed baby sitting that cute--- i mean, annoying teen. "What do you want Now?" i slightly turned to look at him, trying not to be put off of my documents from the Boss. "Well, personally i want you not to hate me, but seeing as you don't send signs of being nice anytime soon, i want you to play with me whilst Jeff and Ben and Ej and LJ and half of the other proxys are at workkkk~" He pouted and ran over to me resting his head in the crook of my neck, i sighed "What do you want to play?" I turned around to the teen, he was smirking and that's when all of this happened.

He pulled off my mask and sat on my lap, 'What the fuck have you gotten yourself into now masky.' i thought to myself, he took in my facial features, i think, otherwise he was just looking at me for a while, "I-I'm suprised Tim~ i d-didn't even have your h-hands bound and im s-still sat on y-you!" He chuckled and blushed as he stroked my cheeks. "I would have pushed you off if you were heavy, Toby." I smirked, and he pouted, well, i didnt even notice his mouth guard was off. He was kinda cute, even if his pale complexion made him look dead.

"I t-thought you d-d-didn't like me." He titled his head, his body twitching a little. "No Toby, I just like to get my work done." i sighed and rapped my arms around his waist just incase he jerked and fell, "W-Well N-Now I fe-feel stup-p-id!" His stutter was getting worse which worried me.

Tobys POV

I felt Tim rap his arms around me, i think that's all it took for the voices to have a fucking riot in my head, "He's just teasing you Stutt." "He hates you" "He only wants you for a quick knock up you little ticking twot." They whispered getting louder, a few of them were laughing and one was shouting 'Ticci' over and over again, then i got that strange sensation in my head, 'Oh shit, a head ache, just great.' "W-Well N-Now I fe-feel stup-p-id!" I muttered trying to sound calm but i think that made it worse.

"Hey Toby are you okay?" Masky Looked at me with his soft brown orbs. "Your e-eyes a-are pretty M-Masky..." i tried to get off the subject hoping he didn't notice even though i knew he would. "Hey Toby, don't try and change the subject on me.", 'Shit.' "I-I'm Just T-Tired! D-Dont wor-r-y!" I smiled and he frowned.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and then i heared the familiar scribble of a pen against his documents. this could work.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for putting up with this book, if you decide to continue to read, I guarantee that the future chapters are better and the plot line will become better