C H A P T E R 1 3

It was all his fault was it not? He was the one that had infuriated his father, he was the one that was pushed down onto the floor with no mercy, and the one that was slammed against the wall, his head hitting the dried plaster over and over and over. Until all he could remember was the Man stumbling out of the house and over to his second home. The bar across town. His dear sister was the one to pick him up as his mother was working her second job to provide for their family of four. She easily picked his frame off of the hard floor and helped him into the car she had gotten just a few weeks ago for her 20th birthday. The only reason she stayed was for moments like this. For her mother and her little brother.

She had locked the door and took the last look at her house before turning around in disgust. This time it was Him. That sad excuse of a Father that had made her little brother bleed. Bleed from his head. From his arms, from his legs, from his chest. How dare he.

She got into the car, her precious brother nodding in and out of consciousness. She started the car, it speeding down the street quickly. The car going deep into the city and towards the hospital, her brother was now fully conscious. "Lyra." His raspy voice called out like he had just woken up. "Lyra please slow down!" He screamed this time, She turned her attention from her little brother back to the road, where a truck. A massive Truck had come into view, it beeping and trying to move out of the way. But it was too late, as Lyra swerved the truck clipped the car, causing it to tumble over and over and over, Lyra screaming as Well as her brother.

When it was all done, He was the only one left conscious. And the one to see his big sister being crushed by the red car, and being tortured by the glass that sunk into her head and eyes.

-A/N-
Hey guys am back :) this chapter is one of Toby's nightmares, I like to make these short bc tbh I don't even read these X3 thanks now bai :0