C H A P T E R 14

Warning: Gore.

Tim-

"Toby, Hey baby wake up," I gently placed my hands on his burning, tear stained cheeks. This had been happening a lot lately, and even though he got plenty of sleep I wasn't sure it was worth the mental pain it brought him.

Even if he wasn't tired when he woke up, there was a noticeable change in his moods, he'd have mood swings and random outbursts of anger, sudden anxiety attacks, and even random vomiting. As much as I love him I want to keep him awake all the time, every second of the day, if it would help him it would be worth us both being tired.

During his 'jobs' from the boss he's been doing amazingly, but that's only because he's being ruthless, killing anyone that could have seen him...I saw him decapitate a toddler the other day, and even if I hate kids it still shocked me that he looked at one dead in the eyes before smashing his hatchet into her neck. It didn't even cut right through, he ended up ripping it off with his bare hands...he did apologise and cry about it later, I know our job is to kill people but Toby would normally never injure kids that wouldn't remember him, or had no sense of speech yet, I am worried. I'm extremely worried, I'm going to talk to The Boss about him later, to see if I can take him on a trip somewhere, we could dye his hair and give him contact lenses or something to make sure he wasn't recognisable.

"Timmy?"
Oh, he's awake, I smiled softly looking into his soft hazel eyes, they were blood shot but that only made the colour stand out more.
"Hi, love, c'mon, I let you sleep in late, Ive got breakfast for you down stairs, pancakes, syrup and strawberry's."
Toby's eyes seemed to light up a little, which means he was probably in a better mood than yesterday.
I ran my fingers over his scars softly, he loved it when I did that.
Slowly but surely he got up, he was wearing one of my shirts and a pair of long pants and socks, seeing as it was cold out, my shirts seemed to give him comfort when I wasn't here with him or when I woke up and got out of bed trying not to wake him.

-

He walked with me to the kitchen, his smaller hand holding onto mine weakly, it seemed like he was still half asleep because he hadn't spoken since saying my name this morning, when he sat at the table I went to where I'd left his breakfast and picked it up, I'd also made him a cup of tea, knowing it was his favourite hot drink.
Not too milky, two sugars, a large cup and a small cup of his meds. Yes, meds. We'd been giving him more because of his outbursts, a stronger dose of anti depressants and a new pill that keeps him calm to help us avoid anxiety attacks.

"Tim?" Toby mumbled softly, I turned around to look at him, he was smiling and rubbing his eyes to get rid of all the sleep sand. "Yes?" I answered him as I placed his food on the table, then his drink and meds, "have you ate already?" He looked down at the food and drink as I put down his cutlery. "Mhm, I had the same as you but with blueberries." I smiled softly as he nodded and picked up his knife and fork.

I leaned my hand into my pocket and slipped out my pack of cigarettes, with all the stress I'd started to smoke again, Toby didn't mind that much, he just limited me to a pack of 20 a week. And that was enough. Brian has been distant lately. I bet it's from the issues Toby's been having but I do miss him, my best friend, not that Toby isn't enough of course.

I lit the end of the cigarette just enough to get it going and basically inhaled the cancer stick. (Sorry I know that's offensive.)

It was calm and quiet and I loved watching my beautiful boyfriend actually happy and eating for once.

A/N: I know this is depressing it's just leading up to something good :) sorry for not updating sooner!