C H A P T E R 3

back at this again :P here we go. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Toby's POV

Masky popped his head outside of the bathroom and gestured for Hoodie to go in, they swapped places, when Masky reached me i clung onto him in a tight hug, i felt a hand on my back and i flinched at the subtle touch, 'i must look pathetic, this shook me up so much, they must think i'm a child. "Come on Toby, Me and Hoodie will clean up in here, in the morning, you can stay with me until you feel safe enough on your own, okay?" he looked down at me giving off a weak smile and that's all i remember, then everything went numb and black.

~Time skip brought to you by Hoodies Fine ass~ |CC| 

I woke up, after what felt like a long needed rest, i scratched the back of my head and sat up to find Masky next to me on a chair, asleep. "W-What the? M-Masky?" i tapped him lightly, i had made that fatal mistake of waking him up loudly once and i wasn't gonna make it happen again. "M-Masky!" i said it again a little louder, and shook him a little, he stirred for a second and shivered, "Toby? You okay now?" he rubbed his eyes "Ma-s-sky your f-freezing, get i-in bed." my stutter wasn't anything i was proud of, it was just one of those days, sometimes i wouldn't have any trouble with it, but i guess the scared seeing things didn't help it. Masky had changed from his jeans into a pair of check pyjama pants, maybe after i blacked out he put me, in his room i assume. He stood up tall as i lifted up the covers and he crept in next to me, it took me a second to realise we would be sleeping, in the same bed together. my face became warm before i felt Masky's strong arms rap around my waist, me head was buried in his chest, and i must have drifted back off to sleep.

Maskys POV

That morning i had woke up to a cold smaller figure buried in my embrace, my warm hands went up the shirt i had given him, his back was warm and when i shifted to look at his face it was red and flushed, "cute.." i mumbled under my breathe and got up, he shifted uncomfortably as soon as out body's parted, i gave a sigh and grunted reaching over for my mask and placing it on my head, when my feet touched the ground i winced, it was cold but i still found my way to the door with no problem, "Coffee, then come back to check on Toby." I told myself and stepped out of the room.

Tobys POV (IK MASKYS WAS SHORT)

I opened my eyes to see Masky leaning over me, his mask was off and my wrists were tightly caught in his hands, "M-Masky?" i looked at him with my wide eyes, confused as ever, before i felt his hips rubbing against mine, something hard poking against my 'member', then a noise slipped out of my mouth, it confused me at first, it was a moan, when Masky lifted up the black shirt he had given me i blushed "M-M-Mask-y!" i shouted as he ducked down to claim me, he left butterfly kisses all over my chest until he got to my boxers.

"AGH!" i woke up in a heated mess, sweating and tears in my eyes, "W-What..you fucking pervert Toby..." i mumbled to myself before Masky walked in looking rather concerned, "What happened?" he looked at me and put his coffee down whilst taking off his mask and walking over to me feeling my forehead, "Your burning up Toby." he grunted "Why did you scream a second ago?" He asked me with a soft tone. Masky ran his fingers through my hair, 'Why's he being so nice...I thought he said i was annoying' I thought, as i probably purred at his soft hands in my messy hair, his mask wasn't on, his icy blue eyes glistened as the sun peeked through the window. "I-I had a nightmare..." i looked down at myself, feeling ashamed of the truth, i probably would have told him but i feel like he wouldn't take it so well, you know, a 18 year old teenager with no sexual experience, oh and, I probably had that dream because im gay. Great.

Maskys POV

After walking out of Tobys room i tip toed into the kitchen, pistol in hand, you never know what the hell is lurking in this place at this point, i heard the light clink of plates as i headed to the kitchen.

I slowly turned the corner clicking off the safety guard on the gun, i aimed, "WOW! HEY! Put the gun down!" Said an alarmed Jeff as i aimed at his head. "Fuck, Jeff you scared the hell out of me!" I pulled down my pistol

 and walked over to him, he didn't have his hoodie on, instead his black under shirt, "What happened." i said gesturing to the barley shown bandage around his waist area. I didn't really get along with Jeff, Nor did Toby, but Hoodie and him got along, "Some Bitch decided to shoot at me, But don't worry i went to EJ's cabin near here and seeing as he's good with scalpels and stitches he fixed me right up." The teen said lifting up his shirt to show the bandage,

"Hm, okay, but you need to let hoodie re-do the stitch work in a couple of weeks if your here still." The killer nodded and walked into the living area with toast in his mouth and that was about it for the conversation with Jeff.

~Thirty Minutes later brought to you by Jeff teh anime girl~

I was half way into reading a report from one of slender mans 'to do' folders called 'Laughing Jack' when i heard a startled scream from my room. I dropped the folders and picked up my coffee, walking quick to my room, passing Jeff who looked startled by the scream as well, i walked into my room seeing a flushed Toby and shut (i realised i spelt this 'shoot'...my english teacher would shoot me if she knew my spelling went this bad xD) the door placing down my coffee on the shelf and walking over to the startled boy.

"What happened?" I asked, when no reply came I placed my hand on his forehead pointing out that he was burning up, "Why did you scream a second ago?" I smiled a little and ran my hands through his hair, he seemed to like it. "I just had a nightmare..." The teen shuffled closer to me and grabbed onto my shirt, taking in fists of cloth and burying his head into my chest, he shivered and sobbed into the fabric, "Toby what was the nightmare about?" I could tell that he was trying to get his breathing under control, you didn't need to be a murderer to be able to tell he was scared, i pulled him onto my lap and lifted his chin to look at me, "Tell me." he shivered in response.

Tobys POV

I sat there, trying to stop crying, the voices shouting 'PERVERT' In my head "I-It was nothing okay, dont worry about it." i said pushing away from his light embrace. "Well i am worried." he rolled his eyes, "Dont be such a teen Toby." ((MASKY IS GONNA BE 22 OR 20 I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET ILL TELL YA'LL IN TEH NEXT ONE))

my eyes filled up some more, 'just kiss him, its not like it wont happen eventually, i mean, I'm sat on his lap, wearing his shirt, cuddling him...' my thoughts ran wild, "Masky." I said and he looked at me, i lent up, rapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face towards me, he didnt have his mask on so...

Maskys POV

He kissed me? Wait what? My lips were pressed against his? I was kissing back?! I tilted my head slightly deepening the soft kiss making it more passionate, he closed his eyes fully as i licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, he was quick to let me in, our tongues swirling around, i explored his mouth, my grip on his hips tightened, as he let out a soft moan into my mouth, I pulled away, a string of saliva connected out mouths, "We should do that more often." i stated, panting a little and looking at the teens dirty face, his eyes were red and puffy as well as the blush spreading from cheek to cheek, and the best part about it was the saliva running down his face and the shirt which was half way up his torso.

------------------------

yee so yee im gonna make Masky 21 so yee hope you enjoyed this :)