C H A P T E R 12

Before you ask I do mix my ships into these, I. Ship a lot of gay stuff...(*'・v・)  but dats because I dun get along with girls very well and don't really like them xD oops..I'm confusing...
---
Toby's POV.
I was tired, lonely and frankly Craving Maskys attention,
It was fun at first, having an hour or so away and giving my ass time to recover, hah...but as his mission got longer and longer I got border and border and needy, I'd never really been a needy guy, give me the right amount of attention and I'd have no reason to be. But the house was lonely, and I sat next to Jeff, Jeff the Fucking Killer, Jeffery woods the psycho killer. Bleh.

"What?" Jeff hummed and flicked over the channels once again.
"Huh? Did I say anything?" I asked a little confused
"Yeah, duh, you were muttering something, again." He brought his attention over to my bored and tired face, "it's nothin'.." I try and reassure him and in response he rolls his eyes.
"Fine."
"Yeah."
"Stop talking then!"
"IM ANSWERING YOU!" I shouted maybe a little too loud. 

he got up and pounced on me within seconds, damnit. "SLENDY YOUR MANWHORE IS BEING MEAN," i screamed before jeff was lifted away by lj who groaned at us both, he hates it when we act childish

"Toby i recommend you go wait upstairs whilst i sort this one out." he muttered politely and walked off to slender office with a thrashing jeffery.

heh, Lame.

------

IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ;')