Chapter 3

LOUIS POV

Where's Marie?

*waits 10 minutes*

what the bloody hell it's totally silent!? I got up and looked through the whole house. The floors felt so cold & it was so silent through the whole house. I find..

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing...

I go find my phone to call Marie. I have 2 missed calls from a restricted number & one voicemail. It's probably the one of the boys trying to prank me, love those lads.

I need to get things straight first so I call Marie's phone first. I sat down on the touch and start playing with the smooth fabric on the cushion. I'm sitting there waiting, when I suddenly hear a phone ring.

Marie's phone.

It's on the island in the kitchen.

Wth? She never leaves without her phone. & if she ever had to she'd tell me?

Something's definitely up.

While I was thinking where she could be I checked my voicemails.

"Goodmorning Louis", some guy says with a devilish laugh. The creepy kinds like in scary movies.

At first I thought it was Niall faking a voice but it doesn't sound like Niall or any of the boys really. I listen more.

"We have Marie and you're not hitting her back unless we get exactly what we want. Get the police involved & we'll kill her, get us what we want & we'll walk away like this never happened."

What the fuck is this?! I jumped off the couch and go to the bedroom. I grap Marie's Demarini bat from when she played high school softball.

"Go to Marie's Side of the closet look in her pink juicy jacket there's something inside.."

I'm walking slowly to the closet. I feel like I can't feel my legs, I'm in complete shock right now. . . . .

I look in the pocket to find a gold heart necklace that she got for her graduation from her folks. Shes never taken it off! I also find a crumbled up piece of paper. It read "$100,000,000

Account #575214"

Send the money to that account & she's all yours. Oh and don't get the other 4 "boys" involved."

*phone hangs up*

This idiot wants money?!

Why Marie!?

OMG Danielle!

Perrie!

THE BOYS!

Are they okay?!

If I call the boys, they'll know something's up. He said not to get them involved So I have to just text them.

Me: How are you?

Harry: I'm good sexy. ;) how are you?

Niall: hungry! how are you?

Me: Hows it with you & Danielle?

Liam: good, we're actually having lunch right about :)

Me: how are you & perrie?

Zayn: we're great man, vas happening?

I don't have time to reply, just as long as I know they are all okay.

But why? why is this man doing this to only me? There's something else going on here? What the bloody hell is it..

I know they're are some people out there who have hate towards the band but I never in a million years thought someone would kidnap Marie & do all if this.

Am I missing something?

A/N Sorry my chapters are starting off short they will get longer I promise!

& I know that Liam & Danielle are no longer dated buuuut I haven't accepted Sophia yet sorry loves!