Chapter 4

I grabbed the keys to me and Marie's 1997 Chevy truck. She picked it out. She has a keen interest for trucks.

I sat down and put the keys in the ignition.

"Our love runs deep like this Chevy ♡", is written on the dash board.

Marie wrote that a while back. god I already miss her dearly.

I put my head down and can't help but shed a couple of tears. I can't be without my love.

I sat there for a moment..

Then I think of all the really rough times Marie has gotten me through so much these past two years. Including the pass of Grandma Tomlinson that has recently happened.

I'm going to be there for her now & I'm going to get her back!

I get to the nearest Bank of America.

I walk up to the teller and I notice she's looked at me up and down with a confused look.

Then I recall that this all happened while I had just woke up.

I look down to find myself in a loose Killers tank & Spider-Man pajama bottoms.

I give the teller a shrug like hey "it is what it is".

"Can I please have $100,000,000 sent to this account number?"

She stares at the crumbled piece of paper for a while.

She finally looks up at me. "One second sir." She leaves to the back.

About 5 minutes later she comes back out with a tall white man carrying a cup of coffee.

"Hello I'm Robert White, I am the manager."

"Hello, I'm in a bit of a hur--" he cuts me off.

"Sir may I ask why are you wanting to send a ginormous amount of money out?"

shit what do I say!

"I'm donating it to a charity"

I do donate to charity's but I couldn't tell him the truth! That might put Marie in more danger.

"You're from One Direction aren't you?"

"Yes sir"

He pulls a picture out of his wallet. "my daughter Ava she's 8 & she's in love with you boys! That's how I know you."

"She's beautiful. would you like me to sign an autograph for her?" I said trying to act calmly. The managers eyes perked up like Niall walking into a buffet.

"Well yeah! She'll love that! But first let me make this transaction for you"

Whew, thank god he was doing it!

All I had to do now was wait for the kidnappers call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have to wait long within 20 minutes I got a call.

"Well that was fast"

"Can I have her back in my arms now?"

"You really do love this girl don't you?"

"With all my heart."

"Well then you'll do whatever I say to get her back?!"

"......... Yes"

"Excellent, atta boy mate."

"What else do you want!" I start getting furious.

"Hey! don't raise your voice to me! after all I do have Marie in one hand & a very sharp blade in my other hand." he laughs.

I can actually hear Marie moaning. She's mumbling so he must have duck tape on her mouth. That bastard.

"No! I apologize! stop please.."

The kidnapper stayed quiet for a while. I could just hear his breath over the phone, like he had just got done running 5 miles.

I hope he isn't touching Marie! I just hate knowing this..

Knowing I can't protect her from harms way. Whether it's something little like a spider or tripping. I want to see her her smile, nothing more. I want her in my arms.

"You're going to go home & call the boys and act totally normal like nothings wrong. You're going to tell them that Marie left to see family out of town." He finally said.

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY ACT LIKE NOTHINGS WRONG?! THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!

"Okay.."

A/N RIP GRANDMA TOMLINSON. deeply sorry for Louis lose 👼