Chapter 5

LOUIS REMINISCING

The boys and I are in the middle on singing little things when I look to my right and see a beautiful girl.

She had long brown hair that went just under her breasts. Her dark brown eyes lit up.

I couldn't help it..

I had to talk to her. I went and sat on the closest speaker to her.

I don't know what caught my attention the most.

Was it Her beautiful smile?

Her bright eyes?

Her natural beauty?

Her wavy long hair?

Then I realized all of her caught my attention!

I didn't want to seem too stalker-ish.

Is that a word? ... Oh well, Is now!

I try not to stare at her to long I look away occasionally. Liam noticed that I was sitting there whole time.

This isn't normal for me actually. And liam knows it.

I'm usually running around the stage creating non-sense.

Li gives me a look like "what's the matter" I signal him that "there's a hot girl" with my eyes.

He pointed at me with one hand, the other holding his mic, & winks at me.

He continues singing Magic.

Thank god he gets the hint!

. . . . . .

The music stops & Last First Kiss starts.

We started singing. I sang the whole song looking only in her beautiful brown eyes.

She looked into mine as well. I got a weird but nice tingling feeling in my stomach.

I've never believed in that "connection crap" but I do believe she's feeling what I'm feeling.

Or at least I hope.

She smiles at me a couple times. She actually gets red one time. I cross my eyes and stick out my tongue to get rid of the awkwardness of her blushing and also making her feel comfortable with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MARIES POV

Where am I?

I'm laying on a really uncomfortable, what I would assume is a bed. It's slightly dark in the room I'm in.

I don't have my glasses or my contacts so things are a little blurry. great..

I see a light on the floor I get closer to it & notice it's a flash light. I pick it up & look around. I'm in a really small cement room.

WTH IS THIS!

I start screaming for Louis

LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS!

Over & over again I'm screaming.

LOUIS! LOUIS! LOUIS!

I get no response just echoes of myself..

I plop down on the floor & I feel a tear begin to fall.

My heart starts beating loud, like a drum.

BoboomBoboomBoboom

I can hear it through my chest.

I really need to calm myself, especially since I don't have my meds with me to calm me down.

I suddenly hear a weird noise it sounds like a mini vacuum or something.

What in the bloody hell is it?

I run to a corner & look around.

I'm so cold, the walls are even more cold.

I put my palms on the wall that feel like ice cubes.

The noise follows, I hear it again.

I hear it coming from above so I look around the ceiling.

Left corner, nothing just black..

The Corner ahead, same thing.

I look to the last corner and I see a red flashing light.

I can't see it very well so I walk toward it slowly, taking baby steps. a

As I get closer the noise gets slightly louder. I notice it makes noise when I move.

I can finally see..

ITS A CAMERA!

SOME CREEPER IS WATCHING ME.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? WHERES LOUIS!" I scream into the camera.

I know someone is listening or else the camera wouldn't have been following my every move.

As I'm yelling to the camera.. I hear a door slowly but loudly screech behind me..

(A/N) Sorry I took forever to write this chapter :/ I hope you guys like it so far vote/comment pls :) x

Oh & follow me on twitter pls I will follow you back @zouischoc :)