Contest 2 (Closed)

This time, your challenge will be to create a cover for a book I already have a cover for, but this cover's title is wrong.

This book is much more serious than this Cover Contest, and in so will need a more serious cover.

If you don't like making darker and more serious covers, feel free to not join this contest.

Anyways,

Title: The Great Escape: Book One in the Ex-Experiments Series (yep this is a long title, the "book one in the ex-experiments series' part can be like 1 subtitle, and then the subtitle i have below can be the second one)

Subtitle: Trust is the Most Important Piece of the Puzzle (not 100% necessary, but I highly recommend, it will help victory)

Author: iMeowmeow654

Graphics By: You!

Other: This book is about animal/human hybrids, and humans who can control elements. I would suggest working this into your cover!

Characters: It might be hard to find pictures of the characters, but I will include their physical descriptions anyways.

-17/18 year old girl with white hair, black cat ears and a black cat tail

-19/20 year old girl with long black hair, one fiery red eye, and one icy blue eye

-16/17 year old girl with golden blonde hair, and greenish blue eyes

-18/19 year old girl with reddish orange feathers for hair, and dark orange eyes

-13/14 year old girl. If you want to include this character, include is as a ghostly, colorless figure in the far side, and have her with two rows of two eyes, and one closed eyes in the middle of her forehead. Never do more than a headshot. (I have no clue where to find this.)

Also none of the characters are mandatory on the cover. All are optional.

Will Cover Be Used?: Yes! For another book!

Deadline: This cover will be due a week after I get 5 complete covers submitted.