Contest 6 (Closed)

This contest is a serious contest, so be prepared for that. if serious cover aren't your thing, feel free to click away until the next fun cover.

One of my irl friend (HyruleMoonWolf101) asked me if I would be willing to create a contest to get a cover for a book that she has written, and I said that I would.

So this cover will be for a book written by HyruleMoonWolf101, not for me.

Title: I Feel Like A Monster

Subtitle: I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun.

Author: HyruleMoonWolf101 (Do NOT put my username anywhere on this cover)

Graphics By: You, as always.

Book Description: The book is about scientists who take children under the age of 18 and experiment on them to create a generation of werewolves. The project is called Project Wolf. After one of the experiments is successful, the scientists try to repeat the experiment to try and control the country.

Characters(none of them are necessary, but may help chances of winning):

-16 to 19 year old girl with brown hair and brown eyes. Turns into a black wolf with grey marking and blue eyes.

-58 to 61 year old man with white hair + beard, blue eyes.

-20 to 23 year old woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. Head scientist.

-17 to 20 year old boy with hazel eyes and silver hair. Turns into a brown wolf with red eyes.

-10 to 13 year old girl with red hair and orange eyes. Turns into a red fox.

Will Cover Be Used?: Yes, on HyruleMoonWolf101's book.

Other: Nope!

Deadline: Once I receive 18 covers, I'll set the due date! And I'll try to have the winners ready on that date this time.

The book is already published on HyruleMoonWolf101's account(there's only 2 chapters) so you could read those if you wanted.