Contest 3 (Closed)

(If you would like to join, it isn't too late yet, as it officially closes on April 6th, when judging starts. However, your cover must be complete and submitted to me in less than a week. Some people take more than a week to make a cover--whether that's actually how long it takes, or they're simply to busy to get around it--but please be aware of this fact)

This contest is for another serious book so don't do it if you wanna. I'll make the next one funner.

Anyways, this one is for the sequel to the previous Cover Contest book!

Title: The Search for Safety: Book Two in the Ex-Experiments Series 

Subtitle: Our Search for Safety Will Never End (not 100% necessary, but I highly recommend, it will help victory)

Author: iMeowmeow654

Graphics By: You!

Other: This book is(again) about animal/human hybrids, and humans who can control elements. I would suggest working this into your cover!

Characters: It might be hard to find pictures of the characters, but I will include their physical descriptions anyways. Most of them are the same, although one character is not included, and 3 more are added.

-17/18 year old girl with white hair, black cat ears and a black cat tail

-16/17 year old girl with golden blonde hair, and greenish blue eyes

-18/19 year old girl with reddish orange feathers for hair, and dark orange eyes

-13/14 year old girl. If you want to include this character, include is as a ghostly, colorless figure in the far side, and have her with two rows of two eyes, and one closed eyes in the middle of her forehead. Never do more than a headshot. (I have no clue where to find this, again.)

-A 19/20 year old man made entirely of flames. Yeah that's it.

-A 17/18 year old boy with black hair, light blue eyes and blue-grey cat ears and tail(like Russian Blue cat fur color).

-A 18/19 year old girl with bright orange hair, brownish eyes, freckles, and covered in scars. Hang on, I think I actually have a good picture for this character... 

(You can use this picture exactly, or find one similar to it, or simply leave her out entirely

(You can use this picture exactly, or find one similar to it, or simply leave her out entirely.)

Also none of the characters are mandatory on the cover. All are optional.

Will Cover Be Used?: Yes! For another book!

Deadline: All covers are due before April 6th.