Contest 5 (Closed)

This contest will also be for a fun cover!

However, unlike all the previous contests, this contest has one major thing that is different from the previous contests:

For this contest, you must use this picture in your cover:

Okay, so yes this is my profile picture. 

You can edit this picture, flip it, do anything you like to this picture. But it MUST be in your cover somewhere.

Title: ... *Realistically, this title could be about anything. I don't have a specific title you have to include. I imagine if you wanted to title the book after the cover, you could name it something about flower crowns and/or cats*

Subtitle: *Again, no specifics*

Author: iMeowmeow654 (probably, I'll explain later)

Graphics By: Still you... like always

Other: *No help here*

Will This Cover Be Used?: Unfortunately, no. Unless somehow your cover inspires me so much that it creates an entire story idea, of which then that story idea is then chosen to actually be written instead of tossed into a dark whole of 'maybe someday' which in Meowie Talk means 'never'. (probably, I'll explain later)

Deadline: As soon as I receive 15 Entries, I'll set the deadline! (And I'll try to do better at actually having the Winners ready by the deadline)

I said twice, 'probably, I'll explain later', so I'm going to explain here:

If you create this cover, and decide that you wish to use it, then you may change my Username to yours, and use it. If, somehow, the crazy detailed scenario I gave for the "Will This Cover Be Used?" section comes true and I would like to use your cover, I will ask you for permission to use the cover. You can say yes or no, whether you want to use the cover yourself or not.