Contest 7 (Closed)

finally got an idea for this contest!!

this contest is for a serious cover, and has a very short deadline.

Title: Eyes

Subtitle: The Power of Five (not necessary, but it may help chances of winning)

Author: iMeowmeow654

Graphics By: You!

About: This book is about a group of 5 young adults//older teens(19-22 years) who wake up in an underground bunker will no memories. They find their names written in ink on their wrists, but that's all they know. They don't remember their families, how they got there, but they do have a pretty good guess why: their eyes. Each of them have something strange about their eyes. Maybe they have a strange color, maybe one of them is missing, or maybe they glow. But something is just a little bit strange. And they want to know why.

Characters: If you use a character on the cover, it is 100% necessary that the eyes be scribbled out. I also have face claims for the characters faces, which is where these will be listed.

However, I will also be mentioning which specialty each character has for their eyes. Suppose you wanted to put just the eyes on the cover instead of the character...

In the quotes is the actor's//actress's name, followed by the specialty.

-MC: "No Kangmin" -- glowing yellow eyes

-Important SC 1: "Cartia Mallan" -- 1 emerald green eye and 1 dark brown eye

-Important SC 2: "Maddi Bragg" -- one missing eye (just the socket. pls avoid super gory pics thank you)

-Important SC 3: "Jade Willoughby" -- color changing eyes (maybe use rainbow eyes to symbolize??)

-Important SC 4: "Neels Visser" -- violet eyes

Also none of the characters are mandatory on the cover. All are optional.

Will Cover Be Used?: Yes! For another book!

Deadline: I try very hard not to have deadlines, but this time it is necessary. All covers are due October 30th. I will announce the winners October 31st, and then the book will be published November 1st(yes, it IS for NaNoWriMo)