Be Crazy

Sam's POV:

I wake up with a pounding headache. My vision blurs as I sit up and rub my eyes, trying to remember the events of last night. We went to some diner thing and got absolutely wasted on soft drinks and fries. The staff must've hated us..

*flashback*

Everyone's yelling things and shouting. Mainly Alan and Jack but you know what? I'm happy. The waitress looks slightly scared as she walks over to our table. We have fifteen people, half of them full grown men with mentalities of six year olds. Mama and Papa Fuentes congratulated us on a wonderful performance and then went home. Cass stayed though and it was good to have some female company.
"Hey," I hear Vic whisper softly in my ear. He's sitting on my right while Cass is on my left. I turn and look at him. It's so loud and I'm feeling exhausted.
"It's so loud," I murmur to him as I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Alright come on, I'm taking you home," he says and then stands up, letting me out of the booth, along with him, grabbing the car keys off Mike. We say our goodbyes and then Vic drives me home. He's humming some song that's on the radio but I don't really hear him as my eyelids start to droop.

"Hey Sam," Mike says as I walk into the kitchen.
"Hi Mike," I reply, going and sitting at the bench next to Jaime who is scrolling through his phone. We're the only three in the kitchen. Mike's eating something and Jaime is staring intently at his phone screen. He didn't even realize I came in. I get up and stand behind Jaime, wrapping my arms around his waist. He stops what he's doing and smiles.
"Hi Hime," I whisper, leaning my head on his back. I feel him inhale deeply beneath me and let it out slowly.
"Hi Sam," he whispers back, slowly turning to face me, giving me a hug.
"Do you wanna go food shopping with me and Jack today?" he asks and I look up at him, nodding.
"Alright!" he exclaims, grinning. I smile back at him.

Jaime's POV:

Jack, Sam and I bundle into the car and make our way towards the supermarket. Once we get there, Jack immediately grabs a trolley and puts Sam in it. She's horrified for a moment and tries to get out but then Jack starts to wheel her into the store. I follow, shaking my head slightly and chuckling at them. The store is basically empty with just a few shoppers getting their weekly groceries. It's such a funny sight though, to see Sam directing Jack from inside the trolley. I take out my phone and take a picture of them, uploading it to instagram. Almost immediately Vic comments, horrified. I just laugh and turn off my phone, trying my best to follow Jack and Sam in the trolley.

Sam's POV:

I must admit, this is a little scary, being rushed around the supermarket by Jack. But soon I don't really mind it and I actually start to enjoy myself. It makes things go a lot faster too, me reading out the shopping list and Jaime grabbing things off the shelf. It also means none of us lose each other.
"Okay, what's next?" Jack's voice rings out behind me and I scan the list.
"Liquor," I read out and then turn and look at Jack.
"Don't we already have a ton of that in the garage?" I ask him and he just grins.
"Ah, beer yes, liquor not so much. Liquor is quicker," he explains and I just roll my eyes.
"You're starting to sound like Ashby," I say to him and I hear Jaime laugh as he puts a carton of liquor in the trolley. We make our way through the checkout and I have so much food on top of me that I can't get out easily. The checkout assistant narrows her eyes at us when she sees me in the trolley.
"She has a sprained ankle," Jack lies to her but she seems to believe it.
"How did you sprain it?" she asks.
"I rolled it while I was dancing," I say. She cringes, imagining it and I smile at her as we finish up. Jack rolls me out of the store and Jaime picks me up out of the trolley, putting me in the car. We drive home, laughing at the checkout lady. When we get home, we get inside and Vic rushes up to me, checking me over for injuries.
"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asks and I nod my head slowly then shake it.
"I'm okay Vic.." I trail off, looking at Jaime who has a sheepish grin on his face.
"Well she does have a sprained ankle," Jack butts in and me, him and Jaime start to giggle. Vic just glares at us but then his frown relaxes a bit into one of confusion. I wave it off.
"Long story," I say, going and sitting on the couch, checking Instagram and sure enough, Jaime has uploaded a picture of me in the trolley. I laugh at the stark contrast between my facial expression and Jack's. His is one of pure glee whilst mine is a mix of terror and joy. I clutch my side, laughing and then Jack walks over to me, looking at the picture and nearly falling over because he's laughing so hard. Vic and Jaime come over and I just show them the photo, pointing at our faces and pretty soon we're all wiping away the tears of laughter that are set on streaming down our cheeks. Jaime showed us the video of us where Jack nearly tipped the cart with me in it. Our faces were absolutely priceless and even Vic couldn't stop laughing. I sigh as I get up from the couch and make my way into my room, shutting the door behind me.