AUTHOR NOTE

Hey guys Sarah here,

Before you all hassle me about the next update, I'm telling you now that it won't be out for another week or two.

I am so excited (and nervous) about this next chapter... Excited as in it has a lot of cute/romantic/sexy scenes but nervous as in it has some smut in it (gasp).

I am telling you now that I hate writing smut, because it's a very weird thing to write. I don't quite know how it's going to turn out or whether you guys will like it or not. But as Jaime Preciado once said: "You know what I say to that? Yolo."

(Yes I did just say yolo and yes I am half mocking the phrase and not meaning it completely literally)

The next chapter is also going to be out a bit later as I have exams on for the next week and I also just came back from Australia like 2 days ago...

Australia was phenomenal and Anberlin, I can honestly say was the best concert I have ever been to (even better than Paramore who were incredible). It was awesome seeing my favourite band of 8+ years one last time before they break up. Even though I write about PTV and OM&M and ATL etc. Anberlin were my original favourite band, all the way back in 2006 and they essentially were the beginning of my love for rock music and were one of the first rock bands that I had ever listened to. They were basically my childhood and honestly, if you have never heard of/listened to Anberlin then you need to right away. (I may or may not have cried when Stephen started singing the "We'll live forever" part from Harbinger).

I also went along to the You Me At Six signing while I was in Sydney and when me and my dad went down to our hotel restaurant for breakfast the next morning who did we see in our hotel eating breakfast?

Josh Franceschi. Lead singer of You Me At Six.

I didn't get a photo with him because he was eating breakfast and it would've been kinda rude to interrupt him but we said hi to him and he was really nice.

But he was in our hotel. Eating breakfast.

So as well as exams, I am still recovering from Sydney (and Anberlin) but I have some really cool writing prompts from Sydney so expect some of that in the next chapter too.

Sorry I haven't been updating very much.

I love you guys.

Sarah