22 - "is it like gossip girl?"

Reality

"Oh no. No no no no no." Everyone, including me, looked over to Holland who had a distressed look on her face as she looked down at her phone.

"What is it?" Tyler wondered, taking a bite of his bacon as we crowded around his dining room table.

"It's Secret Spiller. Pretty Baby just posted an article and well... it's about Dylan and Kale."

"Oh no." Dylan stood up out of his chair and everyone developed worried looks.

"Who's Secret Spiller?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

"Only the worst person on the internet!" Romy exclaimed. "God Kale, even I knew that."

"Allow me to elaborate," O'Brien spoke up. "It's this website made up by these three girls. There's Pretty Baby, Bubblegum Bitch, and Buttercup Girl. All equally terrible. Last year, Buttercup Girl made the entire world think Holland was racist and transphobic. A few months ago Bubblegum Bitch spread this huge rumour that Shelley and Linden Ashby were having an affair. And now Pretty Baby is coming after you guys. I'd be careful, she's the one who started the rumour about Dylan dating Mira McKay."

"Is it like Gossip Girl?" I asked and Arden started giggling.

"Yes Kale," Shelley laughed. "Like Gossip Girl."

"Well shit, that's not good!" I exclaimed and Arden started giggling even harder.

The last thing I need is a strain out on mine and Dylan's relationship because of some Gossip Girl wannabe. Let's face it, they'll never be Dan Humphrey no matter how hard they try.

***

Wow didn't mean to overwhelm you guys with this long chapter!!!11!1!3! Jk but don't worry there will be some long chapters coming soon, I promise! Hope y'all had a good Valentine's Day.

xo jeffery