39 - "baby ain't nobody gonna..."

spinachkale: baby ain't nobody gonna

(tagged: arianagrande & dylansprayberry)

350K Likes
8.1K Comments

***

username: why does dylan give kale EVERYTHING

dylansprayberry: Because hes my boyfriend and I love him?? username

username: GOALS

username: OMG THEY MET HER TOO WTWTFWTFWTF

miramckayy: lucky af😍😍😭

username: Kale is the luckiest guy ever

hollandroden: Aww hope you guys had fun❤️❤️

_lindsayruddxo: touCH IT TOUCH IT

tylerposey58: Kylan

username: YAAS TYLER tylerposey58

***

Reality

After the concert (which was amazing) ended, Dylan and I both located the room again and when the guard yelled at us, asking where we were going, we quickly showed him our hands and he nodded, letting us in.

We went inside to see the curtains being taken down and Ariana laughing with a couple of her dancers before she turned and made eye contact with us. "Hey! You made it!" she exclaimed as she ran over and hugged us. "So since it's we both love LA, we thought there was no better place to have an after party! We have a driver out front and they're gonna take us to my favourite club!"

"Sounds great," Dylan said and grabbed my hand as we all snuck out back so Ariana wouldn't be hounded by fans, and we hopped in a limousine.

We arrived at the club and went through the back, making me feel like a real celebrity. Soon, we were exposed to the surroundings of the same club Dylan had taken me a couple times since arriving in LA.

We went to the same VIP section where the whole cast reserved last time and Ariana sat down along with a bunch of her dancers in a large booth. "So how long have you guys been going out?" Ariana shouted over the music.

"Only a few weeks," I responded and she nodded.

"I just think you guys are the cutest! I saw what happened with Secret Spiller after the show and I'm so sorry that those bitches are coming after you. They had a huge part in the whole donut fiasco thing. And although I've never had nudes leaked, I know it will get better. Besides, this is only the beginning of your fame. What do you say we take a selfie and post it everywhere so everyone can see what an A-list celebrity you're becoming?" she offered and I nodded immediately.