34 - "you're a good friend"

spinachkale: :(

spinachkale: :(

331K Likes
6.8K Comments

***

username: did him and dylan break up or something?

username: why so sad Kale???

dylansprayberry: I miss you baby❤️😔

shelleyhennig: He misses you more trust me dylansprayberry

***

Reality

I had my head on Shelley's lap and my legs were across Crystal's as Victoria and Mira sat beside us on my bed.

"What's wrong? You've been manic-depressive for almost a week now," Shelley said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"He misses Dylan, duh." I nodded my head to signify that Victoria's presumption was right. "But seriously Kale, you only have 8 days until you can see him whenever you want."

"It's like torture you guys. We've only been going out for a little while but... I don't know how to explain it."

"You don't have to explain," Crystal said as she rubbed up and down on my calf. "We understand. And hey, maybe this is a good preparation for when the summer ends and you have to go back home."

"Ugh." I let me hand fall to my face. "Don't even remind me."

"It'll be okay," Mira said. "You guys can always meet up on holidays and maybe he could come visit for a week or something!"

"Mira I love for your positivity," I said, making her smile widely.

"So are you okay? Wanna go out tonight?" Crystal wondered.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay in and watch Teen Wolf all night."

"Which season?" Victoria asked.

"I'll probably watch season 4 so I can relive the moment I was introduced to the cutest boy I've ever seen," I said, not being able to hold back the cheesiness.

"Khylin?" Shelley joked, making me laugh.

Just then, Arden came through the door. "Hey guys I hate to break this up but Tyler, Lindsay, Romy, Colton, and Cody all wanna go to the club."

"Okay okay," Crystal said before standing up, removing my legs from her. Victoria and Shelley both got up as well. "Mira are you coming?"

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute I just need to ask Kale something."

Once everyone was out of my room, Mira turned to me with a serious look on her face. "What's up?" I asked.

"Well... I just was wondering. How did you uh... know y-you were... g-gay?" To be honest, the question took me off guard.

"Well I guess when I found out what it was when I was about 8 I kind of started to realize how I felt. Why?"

"Why do you think?"

"Well, who is making you feel this way? Is it Shelley?"

She shook her head.

"Arden?"

She shook her head again.

"Crys-wait... is it a certain babyfaced brunette who plays the iconic Hayden Romero?"

Mira's face instantly went red and I couldn't hold back an awww. "Don't tell anyone! Please!" she begged.

"Don't worry, I would never out anyone! I'm so proud of you, though!" I exclaimed, hugging her tightly. "So what's gonna be your first move?"

"Well, we've been hanging out a lot but I don't really know how to tell her," she said before lowering her head.

"Mira, let's go!" Colton's voice shouted from downstairs.

"You'll figure it out." I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She lifted her head back up and smiled before kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks Kale. You're a good friend."

"I try."