five

Valentine,

Valentine,

"Bonjour, Valentine." A grinning Samuel kissed her cheek, as she giggled and grabbed her books for the day.

"Bonjour, Samuel." She gave him a smile, while closing her locker.

"Hey, want to eat off campus for lunch?" She acted as if she was in deep thought, causing Samuel to get nervous.

"Uhm, sure." She shrugged her shoulders, and he let out a deep breath, and smiled.

"Great. I'll see you at lunch. Have a good day beautiful." He waved at Valentine, and walked off.

"Ooh, she likes someone?" Mylíon teased, as she and Renee walked up to Valentine. Valentine lightly rolled her eyes, and smirked.

"You could say that." Valentine muttered and thought about liking someone else.

"Well, Sam is cute. Y'all would be a cute couple and girl have you seen those eyes? Yess." Renee preached, as the girls laughed at her antics.

"You guys are ridiculous. Keep it low key." She pointed at the both of them before entering Mr. Reid's history class.

"Scouts honor!" They both shouted, and walked off to their classes.

"Good morning, Ms. Justice." Mr. Reid greeted coming into the classroom, eating a muffin.

"Morning, Mr. Reid." Valentine mumbled, as she put in her headphones.

Blasting XXXTENTACION, she shut her eyes for a few minutes. She felt a presence sit next to her, and she simply felt bothered but didn't say anything.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she figured it was Cornelius and ignored him. She felt her earbud being pulled out, and just when she was about to snap, she saw someone she never thought she'd see again.

"Hey baybeh'. Missed me?"

Her heart dropped as she saw Daniel in her presences

Her heart dropped as she saw Daniel in her presences. Her body was flooding with emotions. She wanted to cry, kiss him, love him, hate him, punch him, just everything.