Chapter 1

[Drill Sergeant Nico (Black hunting hound hybrid) Pov.]
       I was drilling of soft new recruits (all dog hybrids) when three black SUVs pulled in the boot camp entrance. 'Oh no' I groaned in my head. When I saw the recruits had pushed I barked at them to keep going.
       Out of the first  SUV came General Mars(Red German shepherd hybrid). 'Oh f*ck no' I think 'what happened this time'. I  snap a sharp salute to him, "At ease soldier," he replies. He nods to the new traines, "How long have they been here?" "Three days, sir," I reply, "Good, good," he says thoughtfully.
         "If I may, sir, what is this about?" I question. "Well you see-" he starts fumbling, he sighed and starts again "You've heard about the vigilante, sea dagger, correct," I nod. I have heard about the infamous figure. He continues "Well, the Pentagon gave me and my personal team the mission of tracking him or her down... it took us two years to do just that." My eyes widen, General Mars and his personal team were well know and respected in the Military. What kind of person could keep them chasing their tails for TWO YEARS!?!?!
      While we're had been talking his team had gotten out of the other SUVs. I didn't see anyone new, I look at him with a confused expression on my face. He rubs the back of his neck and sighs, again, "We didn't exactly catch them... they contacted us, by my personal cell phone, using an uncrackable voice scrambling software." My eyes are now the size of dinner plates.
       Then all of a sudden a metallic blue mustang with all tinted windows pulls up. The recruits stop and stare. The General's team aim their weapons. The General and I tense and put a hand on our side arms. Then out comes a figure in an all black, ninja like, suit comes out. The only thing visible from this distance is their every changing eyes, all shades of green and blue flash around them. He doesn't say anything just closes the door without a sound and leans on the hood casually.
      Everyone stares at the distinctly male figure, for several minutes. The General breaks the silence, "I assume you are Sea Dagger." Sea Dagger replies in a silky smooth voice, "and I assume your General Mars, and the guys pointing guns at me is the team that has been trying to track me for the last two years." The General moves forward to shake his hand, he stands up straight and meets him half way. Just before there hands touch the General yanks his back. "Stupid Submissive, where is your owner and where is the blasted Sea Dagger," he hisses. The ninja like person stiffens, then surprises everyone with a booming, rolling laugh. The General starts to turn dark red, "You silly, pompous, old fool. The Sea Dagger is standing right in front of you! And just because I'm a submissive, doesn't mean I'm stupid, defenseless, or weak." The General growls back, "Where. Is. Your. Owner. You. Stupid. B*h."
         The second he finished the was on his back with a wickedly sharp Dagger on his neck, "Care to say that again," Sea Dagger whispered dangerously in his ear. "You wouldn't," the General proclaimed, he looked sure of him self, but underneath it you could see fear. "I would and I will," whispered Sea Dagger. Everyone was frozen in shock. Sea Dagger brought his knife down and cut off the General's shirt the quickly carved Sea Dagger with a trident on the General's chest. All of this took 10 seconds top. Sea Dagger quickly and gracefully got up and cheerfully said, "Well now that all that unpleasantness is done, I guess you are going to train me to be in the army and work with a team. But I will also be teaching you what that is you will find out soon. Also since we will be spending so much time together you may call me Percy"
          He scared everyone with the sudden change of mood, and that everyone could now see his one, pure black, cat ear... the other was a cut off stump... and no one had caught sight of a tail...

What do you all think of this new story? I am really excited for the rest of this one! I hope you like it too! If I made any mistakes please, please, please comment and tell me so I can fix it at soon as possible! If you are confused please say so and I will include a history explaining everything until then I will tell you this. Cat hybrids are seen as property and are submissive they go through heats and are seen as defenseless and only used to serve a dominant. Dog/Wolf hybrids are seen as above all submissive hybrids, they are dominant and can be cruel, they can also smell a sub in heat. Both hybrids get traits and stronger sense from there other animal half. Bye and thank you so much!
Love Lucy