Chapter 4

[Percy Pov.]
[some time later]
[Percy is in street clothes(Green Day t-shirt, blue jeans, black jacket, black converse)]
Tears silently dripped down my face. I sobbed and stared at my loved one in front of me. All were six feet under. I had no loved ones left.
Sally Jackson was my mom, she died from Smelly Gabe(AN sorry must make him angry at the world.). Annabeth was next in the line, my wise girl was taken from me by an armed robbery. She save many live that day when she wrestled the gun away from the robber. (AN not sorry...) All down the row of head stones I walked. Thaila, Nico, Kate, Connor, Travis, Luke, Will, Charles B., Selina, and the rest of them all taken from me by the same terror attack. I fall to my knees and cry my heart out, when there are no tears left I silently shake.
I'm still shaking when a dog hybrid approaches me,"Where's you dom, little kitty?" He sneers at me. I ignore him and keep silently crying, "Hey! I'm talkn' to you," he tried to grab my hair. Key word tried. I had him pinned to the ground with a knife at his throat before he could even reach out. "Do you wish to continue along this course of action?" I ask in a deadly whisper. He frantically shook his head no, not trusting himself  to speak. "Good. Now go away so I can continue to morn." I let him go, he scrambled up, I went back to silently staring at the graves. As he started to walk was his ego coming back, he started mumbling something about stupid and subs. Percy was content with just letting him go, but then he comes back.
No not walking back... flying back.....French m a sucker punch in the jaw.... from Sargent Nico. Percy looks up with a tear streaked face, Nico was fuming. He starts walking towards the downed dom a small soft voice stops him,"Stop this Nico, it ok." But that's not what makes Him freeze what Percy says next does.

Should I be evil and stop it here?

Nah

[Sargent Nico Pov.]
[Nico is in uniform]
Percy whispers under his breath, makes him freeze and his heart shatter,"I'm not worth this. I'm just a stupid sub. Good for nothing." He has tears in his eyes and I realized just how broken this hero on the wrong side of the law is. I start walks no towards him, he looks up then his eyes widen, his smell becomes sour, he's scared. I realized with wide eyes. He starts saying,"nononononononononono, this can't be happening!" He starts crawling backwards, he looking at something behind me. I look back an elephant of a man is walking towards us, with two equally ugly and disgusting people with him.
He leers at Percy,"So your back in New York, Slut." He looks at me,"so you found someone else interested in your services, great, whore. Just remember when you think you found love, they are just using you, they toss you out soon." Percy in now backed all the way up against a woman named Sally Jackson's head stone." The disgusting creature kept walking towards him. I was frozen in place. The ugly mistake of God whispered something in Percy's ear. Percy manner changer instantly, his eyes become rock hard fury. He comes up swinging. In like five seconds all of the men are on the ground. Percy raises a dagger, I tackle him. "Percy, we can't kill them," I say trading to calm him down,"Yes we can he killed everyone!" Percy yelled, struggling. I keep him pinned and called for back up. I left them out side the gates when I saw Percy. They come running in I ordered one of them to each knocked out man, to hand cuff them and the other four to help me keep Percy pinned. Good God he is strong.
They looked at me surprised that I would need help pinning him. The started to stroll over. Let's just say they weren't fast enough. Percy flipped me off, I face planted. The back up stared at him in shock. He all of a sudden had a new knife in his hand. The first on to react was the guard behind the elephant that had whispered to Percy he dropped, the unconscious man and tacked Percy around the middle, as he was giving a war cry about to stab one of the men in the heart. The other reacted quickly after that. A new person picked up the dropped unconscious man the others all grabbed on to one of his limbs and held on for dear life. I sat on his chest and searched him for weapons. He still struggled, hiding and cursing. Tears still streaming down his face. I took out a shot filled with sedatives and jabbed it into his leg, this should do it, this is strong enough to knock an elephant out for two hours. He slowly stops struggling. Speaking of elephants, who were they? We started loading them into the government car we can here in. All of a sudden I hear a screamed curse. I whip around just to see Percy yet again lunging, with a knife, towards one of the unconscious men. I tackle him, and curse I thought I had taken all of them, how in the world did he get another. I hog tie him, cuff his hands and ankles. He's still struggling! "
I put a guard on one side of him and me on the other. I called in another car it was overwhelmingly obvious Percy can't be with the men. I wonder why? The other car arrives and we load the three men in with two guards into the car. Three guards still held Percy, God damn it he's still trying to kill them. Time to try something new,"Percy, stop fighting." I said in my strongest dominant voice(same as Alpha voice) it was so strong every on for a block froze except Percy.
All of a sudden I was on my back, Percy holding his legendary daggers on my neck and poised above my heart."Do that again. I dare you." He snarled quietly. I held my hand up in surrender. I was frozen on the outside but on the inside part of me  was screaming 'HOW DID HE RESIST?!?!" Another part of me was growling in frustration, and yet another part of me gave Percy points. He whispered,"I thought you were different. Trying to make me stop against my free will is not what I expected from you, Sargent," ouch that stung. He stood up, and started to walk away,"Where are you going?" I ask desperately. "Away" he answers vaguely. "When will you be back?" I ask worried. "In a long time, maybe never. My trust was betrayed. This will take a while." I stared disbelieving at his back. He just kept walking hands in pockets, shoulders slumped, head down. He popped in ear buds, and didn't look back as he disappeared into the crowd. 'What have I done?!?!'

Hello Readers! How did you like this chapter? Will Percy ever come back? What did the evil man say? (who was the evil man?) What will Nico do? Thanks for reading!
Love Lucy