Chapter 3

[Sargent Nico Pov.]

It was different for everyone now that Percy was in heat. You could smell him now, before you would only see him if he let you.
He smelled like sour green apples, cinnamon sugar, and a hint of chili. When he was angry the chili smell came out more, when he was happy(which was like never) you could smell the cinnamon sugar more, and when he was hiding his feelings all you smelled was green apple. So most of the time green apple was all any one smelled.
He was easily aggravated now and had no flight instinct only a fight one. The opposite of most subs. When ever some one leered at him or did anything he didn't like. He matched straight over and socked them and ever single one was knocked the f*ck out! He had bags under his eyes suggesting that he wasn't sleeping much. Which worried me.
Present times
0200 hours
I was awaken by panicked recruits and steadily gun fire. I immediately grab my hand gun and rifle I keep, and run outside recruits right behind me. We followed the sound...right to the gun range.
Percy had set up the turret gun for a steady stream of fire. And was dodging, deflecting, or just cutting the bullets in two with two hunting daggers! He continued like this for hours when the sun finally came up. The other barracks had joined us watching in awe. We also realized that Percy had no shirt on.
That wasn't the shocker though, the fact that on his chest he had no unscarred skin shocked everyone even more. How would a submissive, cat hybrid get all those scars? He have high cheek bones a strong jaw. He had normal eye brows, and spiky, crazy, black hair. He had an averaged nose and a determined expression on his face. The sad thing was all over this handsome/beautiful face were scars.
He had a well defined six pack almost eight pack. He had a stream line, swimmer build, broad shoulders. All around a good looking guy.
On the top of his head his one ear was pinned to his skull, the other was just a pink scared nub. His tail was a silky midnight black it when for about 5" then it was bent at an unnatural angle 2" after that it was chopped of in another scarred mass. When the turret had finally run out of bullets, he looked around. "Why hello there. You're all up early than normal. Not every day your up at 0430 hours." He said while slipping his black shirt and face mask back on.
We all stood there in shocked silence still trying to register what just happen and what we had seen. "Well have a nice day. I will be off visiting my whole family today! Have fun with out me!" He said cheerfully as he literally disappeared.

Hello lovely readers we have almost reached the ten reads point! Yeah!!
Hope you liked the chapter, I know it's a little short but I am doing this instead of sleeping so what can you do. Well... Goodnight lovely people!
Love Lucy