Chapter 5

[Time Skip Two Years]
[Nico Pov.]

It's been two years since that day at the graveyard, I miss Percy every day.

[End of Narration]
(A/N Sorry! Kind Of)

At 0500 hours we were all wakened to cursing and yelling. 'What the hell is going on?!?!?' I think to myself. I quickly throw on my uniform and rush outside, there is a crowd gather around the flag pole. On top of the flag pole was a figure....

A dog hybrid.....

He has golden brown ears and tails.....

A last year trainee....

Named Brian....

hanging by his underwear...

And he was a major wedgie...

There was another figure at the bottom of the pole was another figure....

A figure clothed in all black...

With no ears or tail showing....

Leaning against the flag pole....

Sea green eyes shining....

Brian still was cussing up a storm....

"....P-Percy..." I stutter in disbelief. He turned towards me and nodded his head. He turned to the general as he approached,"This one," he gestured to the hanging dog, "needs to go to lock up."
"While hello to you to Sea Dagger," the General sneered, "How did you like being all alone, no one to comfort you needs, b**ch. Always being hun-"
Percy cut him off,"I liked it a lot thank you. Freedom, no unnecessary a**es to haul along. Tricking you teams into corners. Now aren't you going to throw him into lock up for, rape and assault. Or did you want a reminder of what happened last time you disrespected me..." he twirled one of his knives in his hands, as he trailed off.
The General gulped and backed up a few steps form the glare Percy gave him. Then he gathered his wits and responded with, "Well how we supposed to get him down! Hmmm" Percy didn't even look at him just throw his dagger straight up, it cut Brian's under wear and he can crashing down. The knife started to come down and Percy put out a hand and caught the knife blade first right before it impaled Brian.
He started walking away right as he got to the edge of the crowd he said over his shoulder, "I'm back, have fun!"

IM BACK!!!! Hello lovely reader, sorry about the slow update! Love you all!
Love
Lucy!

Sorry!!!