IMPORTANT!!

While this is not an update I would like everyone to read this, it will be going on all my stories.

Please if you are feeling down, and just want life to end. Don't do it, life is worth living. Even if it doesn't seem like it now people love you and will miss you. Think about all the people you have influenced in you life. The world still has plans for you. Please try and hang in there. Find a friend to talk to, a parent, a teacher, a help line, me, your readers, your authors, someone. But please don't end your life. I will talk and listen to you, I love you all, if you are thinking about hurting yourself, or falling victim to suicide please seek out help. Even though you might not think so people understand people can help.

I love you all, be safe and happy with your lives.

I have posted this because of the murder-suicide at a primary school in California and because two wonderful, bright, fun, friendly, full of life, teenaged boys in my home town have decided that life wasn't worth living anymore. They were so wrong, they touched so many people, so many are morning them. Please if you are thinking about harming it killing yourself seek help, or call this hotline (1-800-273-8255)

Love
Lucy