Chapter 14

Before I start this chapter, I want to give a big thank you to my friend @EllaSaysRawrMSP for making the current cover on the book...

Also the bolded, underlined sentences are the website's name and bold is just the description or what's on the site. You'll get it as you read this chapter.

Right now, on to the story!

Jungkook's POV

I lied down on soft little cloud which was my bed. I stared at the ceiling for a while.

To be honest, this is the perfect time to myself to talk in my head about my feelings for Tzuyu. She could like me but it could have been because she was one of those drunk fever people. How would I ask? Would she reject me? If she does reject me, will we be still friends?

I got up, staring at the wall in front of me. A heavy sigh manages to climb out of my mouth, I breath deeply to inhale all the positive feelings and and exhale all the negative feelings. I read a very interesting book about breathing.

I've just realised that I haven't put any consideration into how I was going to confess. I shout in frustration a few random thing at a wall only to get no response.

Another deep sigh escapes my lips. I put away that in the chest of 'thoughts that I'll need later' which was somewhere around corner of the dusty, happy memories.

I went on the Internet and searched:

How do you confess to a girl?

About a million searches came up so instead of wasting my time until I'm like sixty-five to find the perfect way to confess, only to find out she's married and has about two kids. Yeah, there was no way that was going to happen so I decided to click on the very first website.

10 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Dream Girl!

It's super easy to confess to a g-.

I clicked off as soon as I read 'super easy' because I'm already sweating like mad and I'm not even confessing to her yet. A bit irritated, I repeatedly press the refresh button in the left hand corner of the Internet window.

I look at some of the results, some being normal to some being a bit more exaggerated than usual like:

There will be no way that your crush will be able to reject you, just follow these simple steps.

Will she really like the over excessive flowers that I put in her locker and will a rooftop really work because in anime, bad things can happen there.

I press the back button and scroll down to look more results. I find a forum made for advise and I clicked on the link.

Advise on how to confess to a girl.

I can't really tell you on how to confess to a girl but trust me when I say this: it needs to come from the heart.

I cringe a bit but fight through and keep on reading.

Yes, girls like it when you buy them diamond rings and little butterfly headbands but they like it better when it comes from the heart, I bet you were cringing at the start of the second paragraph, weren't you.

This will be the end of the rant so all I can give you is a "good luck" and hope for the best.

This has been the most accurate guide I've ever had in a long time. Thanks...Xx_IM_GONNA_DESTROY_YOUR_LIFE_xX?

What a nice nickname...I click on other related posts and read for the next hour until Namjoon comes in all of a sudden.

"What you up too?" He peeks his head in the small gap between the door and wall.

I scramble, trying to delete or at least hide the information.

"Uh, nothing!" I say with suspiciousness laced in my voice. Great, good going Jungkook. You've officially ruined your potential relationship with the only girl you're comfortable, just because you couldn't be normal for once.

"You sound like you were doing business so...I won't disturb you now." He said quietly and in one moment, he swiftly closed the door and walked away, his footstep growing quieter as he walks away.

What was kind of business?

I ran out and asked him what kind of business.

"You don't need to be so innocent, we all are going through puberty and we need to sometimes to relief ourselves of our 'tension'." And with that he disappeared around the corner.