Chapter 24

Author's POV (haven't done this type of POV before)

After Tzuyu had dragged Jungkook into the room, they both sat on the opposite sides of the bed, both scared what they might do to each other if they were a little bit closer. A pregnant silence had settled in between the young couple, not knowing what to do, Jungkook started to look around the room which was significantly better than the last hotel they were in.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu has started looking into the drawers, hoping to find interesting but instead found things that made her face flush into a deep tomato red.

"What's got you so red?" Jungkook asked and Tzuyu let a out a small squeal before throwing all the 'X' rated stuff. They all made a light thud as they hit the brown carpet.

Knowing what it already is, Jungkook's face also became red due to the 'X' rated stuff.

"Tzuyu, let's put those back into the drawers, I'm pretty sure they aren't for us to use." He stuttered, he had of course expected these kind of stuff as soon as they entered the love hotel.

They quickly grabbed the 'toys' and packets of 'censored' and put it all back into the drawer where they gave it the title 'The drawer that we'll never open again, at all...because if you do then you'll lose your eyes'.

"So we have the room until tomorrow...wanna go out?" Jungkook said.

Tzuyu paused to think for a while before she nodded enthusiastically. He gave a gentle smile towards her.

Other POV's

There was Jungkook and Tzuyu, going into the hotel.

I quickly grabbed my phone and 'clicked' with all my might.

An automatic smirk made its way on to my face, now that I had evidence to destroy Jungkook.

--
Sorry for the short chapter。。。 (>人<;)