Chapter 29

Jungkook's POV (5 years later)

I walk down on the concrete pavement, the winter chill goes down my back. I hiss at the cold and watch the cloud of steam dissipate slowly into the air. 

A few girls give me a wink or a blow kiss but I either do one of these 2 options:

1: Ignore them

2: If it's a blow kiss, then I catch the kiss and throw into the nearest river I can find before giving them a smirk.

I still haven't been able to get over Tzuyu, she would've probably moved on from especially about the fact that we didn't have any sort of contact. Taehyung tells me to move on but I can't, I can't help but grasp on to the idea that Tzuyu might actually find me and will still love me the same.

Ever since Tzuyu left, the situation for the competition became worse. Students arguing that it was unfair for a innocent girl like Tzuyu to be kicked out of the competition. Unfortunately to those that rebelled, they were also given the same sentence like Tzuyu's.

For the last 2 weeks of the competition, it felt like a prison. The only possible thing to keep you sane was to study because if you spoke out of line, you'd get kicked out. If you didn't study then you just walked around the dorm, hoping for something to do. The school had taken our phones and had drastically limited our time to the outside world.

And just like that...

Order was made for the dorm. No-one spoke out and it was paradise for those who didn't care as well as the competition holders. Of course, we won but I kept in contact with the team. Namjoon and Jin got married, which was quite a surprise really since they seemed to straight as a ruler.

"We are still straight as a ruler, we are as straight as one of those cool bendy rulers to fit in your small bag or pencil case." Namjoon quoted.

Taehyung had settled in a small town in the UK, East Yorkshire and insisted that he had to teach at a University before also meeting the love of his life, Morgan who was a full blooded Korean but was born in England. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and I decided to just take the easy route of life and continue with our studies.

From what I remember, they are all popular in the university that they're studying, I'm pretty sure that's all they were talking about. For myself, I went back to Britain to study at the University of London to study English Literature as well as English Language. One thing you may ask is why Taehyung is teaching while we're all studying and that is because of the competition that helps get into any university we want. He just used it for a job.

I open the lock to my flat which warmed me up as soon as I entered. Literally dropping everything I had on to the floor.  I managed to do a front flip before I knocked myself out.

A bright light shines through the windows. Eyes fluttering, I slowly wake up due to the sunlight. Imagine me being a superhero of the dark and the sun being the villain who wants to make everything bright again. A small grunt comes out as I actually make an effort to get out of bed.

I put on a bright blue T-shirt and some baggy jeans. I get my bag which seemed to be lighter than before. Lately, heavy sighs have come out of my mouth due to me forgetting things. Another sigh comes as I think about this as well as the fact that I have to get some books from the library.

Making a few tiny spins as I make my way down to the university's library, I hit into someone. I immediately apologise and help pick up the books, scattered across the floor.

"Jungkook? Is that really you?"

I raise my head at the familiar voice ringing in my head.

"Oh hey!" I reply as I repeatedly say that 'I'm a dork' mentally in my head.

"Um...do you want to talk it over some bubble tea?"

Sometimes we all need to find that equation to find that certain someone...that equation would be called X = ♥

---
It's finally finished! Although it ended a bit earlier than I had planned it to be, it was success. I felt like I had no ideas for this book anymore and I hated the idea of keeping it going even though it would be bad. 

Anyway I hope you like the whole story and if you liked it too much or some may call it love. Then hit that vote, comment or follow button

Wanna read more books by me?
Current books that are out right now!
X = ♥
Taehyung, Me + The Baby
Books coming out soon!
When Love Logged in
The Seating Plan (Kaisoo) 
Soushi, Me + The Baby (Sequel to Taehyung, Me + The Baby)