Chapter 21 (Special Chapter)

Tzuyu's POV

After having our mini and heated make-out session. I went back to the lobby to search for the team since they said that they were going to study, no matter what.

Getting my book, I went into my dorm to see Sana on her bed, not moving.

"Sana?" I asked, scared that she might be dead and that if there is a killer in the room then I know I'm dead.

But all you can hear are her cries and you could see the tears were flowing down her face like there was no tomorrow.

"Sana?" I asked again.

"Tzuyu...he's back." She said lowly, you could barely hear it even though we were alone in the room.

"Who's back?"

"My Dad..." I could hear her voice breaking at the word 'Dad'.

*A/N* If you don't get it then go back to Chapter 2 for reference. If you can't be bothered then I guess you will have a rough idea of what happened but it's better if read chapter 2 for a reminder.

"Wait, what? How did your Dad get out of prison? I though he was supposed to stay there for five years?!"

"I don't know how but he somehow got out of prison." She told lifelessly.

"Didn't you also get a restraining order so it means he can't come near you or your mother."

"It doesn't matter, he's still going to come after us. A restraining order isn't going to stop him. I mean other wise he wouldn't have gotten out of prison early."

"But can't you do somethi-"

"Tzuyu! We don't live in a world where everyone can get their own way! I've lost all hope, the only thing I can do it protect my mum."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I know he's going to come after us so the only way I can protect mum is to stay with her at all costs, that or we move somewhere else.

"Don't you just report him and he'll get prosecuted?"

"It's not that easy, in average a restraining order is breached forty percent of the time with twenty-one percent being followed with worse events. I'm not going to take that chance on the forty and twenty-five percent."

I saw a suitcase filled to the brim with clothing and toiletries.

"Where are you going?" I asked with uncertainty

"Back to Taiwan." She said sternly.

"But what about your dream? You said you were going to study at London University and that you'll meet a hot English guy?"

"Tzuyu...it's just like you said, they're just dreams. I was young but now I've matured and realised that dreams will always stay as dreams.

"But...but...but...bu-." I got cut off when Sana said.

"I think you should leave Tzuyu."

Too stunned to say anything at the fact this was my best friend, no this was a shell of my best friend. I hoped that her old self would come back but there was that small bit where I think that I've lost my best friend forever.

--

Special Chapter!

Though mostly focused on Sana rather than the couple, I think it's nice that we focus on something that wasn't all.

'I love you'
'I love you too'
*Makes out*

Sorry that I only did like around 550 words. I'm going to back to normal on the next update so...have a nice day!