Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

Oh god, I barely Made It out Alive back there,I never Felt this way Before, It feels Like I'm Drowning In the sea of Embarassment.

"Lucy are You alright?"Erza asked

We actaully cancel our Hang out in the Library Juvia Said We'll go somewhere Else,we also Invited Levy she's here with us right now.

"Let's talk about something else, but Where are We Going Again?"I asked

We were walking in these Pavements non-stop, its like Years passed!

"Our usual place.....oh!I forgot it seems Erza and I didn't tell you about it"Levy said

"About what?"I asked

"We...being a Gangsters"Levy replied

Wait what?did I heard it right gangters?Say what!?!

"Gangster!?you've gotta be kiddin' me!"

I shouted with a Confused reaction On my Face,there must be a Reasonable Reason There right?

"H-how this--What exactly Happened While I was gone for two months when I was still at Fairy Hills huh?!"I shouted at them I can no longer Handle My anger

So I just let it go, all the time My Best friend And the closest Person I knew a hiding a Secret

"I never Felt so Betrayed before Levy, everyone..."

Natsu's POV

We arrived at the Headquarters of Our Mafia Group.

Well, technically The Name Of our Group Is Alvarez The Strongest mafia Group here at Fiore, My Older brother Zeref is the boss.

"Have you heard?let me guess, You knew right?"I said to him While A grin appeared on my Face.

Of course he'll knew that there was a Heartifilia in Our campus His eyes and ears are everywhere, My big bro is a powerful Man hes not just a Mafia but he's also The President Of Dragneel Group,and the Most Strongest CEO Of all Companies That Dragneel Group Had.

"Of course I knew, Why woudn't I, Well I was Planning--Nevermind, anyways I'm aware that you knew about their Business Proposal right? Heartifilia Group wants to make a Business partnership Through...you know..um...Marriage..."He hesitatingly Stated

Wait what?!you mean arranged Marriage!no way I'm still to young for those kind of things

"What!?!No, No, No!!Bro I'm still in college!and You promised me That you won't involve me in those kinds of things right?you know those Arrange, Force, something in something on somesorts or whatever there"I replied him in Well technically of course In angry tone.

Uuuurrggghh!!Why can't let himself Marry someone In Heartifilia clan anyway a 29 years old Bachelor Is not yet too late to marry someone right?

"But what bothers me Natsu,You won't come here, the Headquarters, To talk something like this right?I mean something like this Matters we usually talk it out at home,Unless you came here--"

"Since you are really convinced to Have partnership with the Heartifilias, Won't you Cut your connections with Phantom Lord and Lockser Co.?"I cutted him off by inserting My Words

"I know, I know, Well I already raided them yesterday and tried to convince them to give up already but their Strongest Gang Joined the Fray...so It was Quite a Sight after all,they were only Five members Versus 120 guys(Alvarez Members)who defended their Headquarters"Zeref Replied

So it was Juvia's Group who defended their Headquarters,Wow 5 members Fighting over 120 of our Guys hahahaha!Crazy Strong indeed, Second Strongest Gang here at Magnolia is really amusing.

"Anyways I only came here to tell you that we need to cut connections with Phantom, Let's continue This issue at Home shall we?"I suggested

"Of course"He replied

Lucy's POV

After Levy and the others confessed that they're Gangsters I decided to go home and canceled our Hang out, Of couse I forgive them They are my friends after all.

I entered The Heartifilia mansion and went to my room upstairs,when I passed by Mavis's Office I suddenly heard the telephone Inside of her office rang,I opened the door and take a peek.

"Yes,so?did he Agreed to it?no?Okay then I understand"

She stated to the Telephone who is she talking to anyway, Mavis gotten suspicious Lately, I wonder what's Going on?

"So about That Arranged Marriage Zeref,What should we do about it....."