Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

What the Hell happened?
as far as I can remember, I arrived at school 15 minutes late, and When I was walking through the Hallways and It Happened.

"Hey! are you even listening to me!?"Juvia shouted at me

"Don't shout Juvia Lucy was just Suprised..."Levy stated to her

"I know...But what bothers me is I thought Natsu was your First...But it seems he's Not..."Erza stated

"Yeah...I was suprised too"Juvia agreed

"But how come You told us that Natsu was Your first?"Erza asked

"He IS my FIRST! but...something happened between Me and Him(Not Natsu) that's why..."

"What, what, what, what, What Happened!?I'm dying of Curiosisty here please tell us What Happened!"Levy Begged

"He was my First but I Found Out something, That's why I didn't get to confess to him...and there I entered Fairy Tail University and Here I met Natsu..."

Wanna know what really Happened?Me and the other Girls are talking about my Ex-Lover, We weren't official to be honest, we were about to make it official but then he confessed to me something.

It all Happened when I came to school late, It was my First time arrived at Fairy Tail Late, when I was still at Fairy Hills Acdemy I was always late, but since this is my new school I have nothing to compare in my old school, But when he came Back, the past slowly Came into my mind.

Flashback

I was panting heavily, I ran half a Kilometer very fast, I have finally Arrived at school, But I noticed that All people are looking me, While Me looked at them Confused, What is hapening?

I entered my Classroom but The first thing I saw was the Classroom's Bulletin board, and there, I saw A picture, Me and Natsu Kissing, then my classmates started to Talk each other whispering, but loud enough to be heard.

"Why is she acting that she knew nothing about this!She was the one who posted those Pictures anyway, and made herself Late so she could--"

"Looking at her Expression she must be suprised..."

"Does she even know?..."

"No of course!Stupid!if she Knows about this then she might not go to school today..."

"Please Stop Its Annoying..."

Suddenly, I heard someone defended me, Well I may not call it full Defend but atleast It stopped the Talk in the Classroom--Wait a minute, That voice seems Familiar.

I looked at the person Who Stopped my Classmates from Murmuring.

"You...Long Time no see..."

"Yeah, Its nice to see you too Ex-Girlfriend..."