Chapter 4

Zeref's POV

"So about that Arranged Marriage Zeref What should we do about it?"she asked

"I don't know either Mavis....but we should do something about it....Chairman Igneel Won't stop ruining your company if you won't join the Dragneel Group, Marriage Is the only way aside Giving up your Properties to the Dragneel Group you see?"I replied to her

Chairman Igneel Dragneel Is My and Natsu's Uncle, Jude Heartifilia Which Happens to be The Ex-Chairman of Heartifilia Co. Has some unfinished Business with my uncle Igneel and that Business didn't end so well, when the News about the Murder Of Jude Heartifilia Our Compnay was Blamed for it.

For this Reason we wanted to Unite Our Companies through Marriage in order to prove pur Company's Innocence.

"Whatever the Plan is but we need to hurry,before everything messed up..."

Lucy's POV

"Whatever the Plan is but we need to hurry,before everuthing messed up..."

I heard her reply on the phone, is this about that Arranged Marriage but I thought it was Just her some kind of Statement to make my Heartflutter(nervous)Mavis had gone so suspicious now,really suspicious.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

Thr next day I went out Of the Car and waved My hand to my Driver slash Butler Capricorn-san.

And there I saw Levy is waiting at the Gates sitting on school benches as usual.

"Lu-chan good morning"Levy greeted as she Grabbed her bag beside her and approached me

"Good morning too Levy-chan"I greeted her back with a Smile

"Shall go inside now Class will start soon.."she informed

I nodded my head as response,then passing through the Hallways and Numerous Lockers we passed by, we finally Arrived at our Classroom Monday to Friday First Period Of the Day Is Homeroom,atleast that Dickhead isn't my classmate which is the Good thing so atleast I won't see his Face early in the Morning.

I walk Approaching to My designated seat and took out My Book to study for Later Math Quiz after Homeroom Period.

Speaking of schedules I have Chemistry Today, which Only appears Every Wednesday, I wonder who will be My classmates in that subject will be, And Of course I hope That Guy won't be attending the Same class as I do.

Suddenly the Bell rang and time For the First Period Math, I went Put of the classroom but before that I waved My hand To levy stating The word 'goodbye' I immediately Went to the classroom where the Math class will be held.

I saw Juvia also entering she is My Classmate in the Subject of Math, Out of the Blue I saw him again peeking at the Edge of A wall at the Left side, Then, I quickly Ran inside The classroom but I felt Someone Grabbed My Hand oh no not again.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

Just like before he Grabbed me again and brought me in a storage room nearby my classroom.

"What do you need Jerk"I asked

And he gave a Sign to Jellal Who is Actaully The President Of The Student Council, President, wow this guy he just keep ordering to the person who has higher rank Than him.

"I want to make you say 'YES' and now I have a Damn Good reason To make you say it"He confidentally Stated to me

Suddenly he Grabbed my hand that makes my face and his face really close, on the other hand he putted it on my cheeks and Pulled My face unto him and we Kissed!

It was Temptating,passionate and warm,Finally We Broke each other apart and he said.

"Actions are Better than Words you know..."