Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

We Finally Broke the kiss and he said

"Actions are Better than Words You know..."

What the hell Just Happened?Did I just kissed the hundred Percent Stupid Playboy in school and The worst Part there is, It was My first kiss I wanted to give my First kiss to someone special Even if we broke up in the end but that doesn't matter!

Natsu's POV

She Blushed!Yes!A Kiss Can Make a Girl Say YES no matter what!think About it I'm Sure that she'll Say Yes,Here we go In 1,2,3--

"NO!!"

What?

"N-no,I-I will never be your Girlfriend!"She protested

"Y-your i-insane!Natsu Kissed you alrea--"

Jellal interupted our conversation,was he watching the whole time here? what a jerk, I turned around to Face Jellal but suddenly a red-haired Tall girl was standing and covering Jellal's Mouth--oh no!!no!no way-Erza!

"I was watching also you know?it was quite an entertainment Natsu"She stated to me,Especially In the Part she said my name.

"E-Erza..."Lucy said while holding her tears back.

Damn!It was my best shot now I screwed it uurrgghh!! Stupid Natsu!Stupid!stupid,I would be relieved if Lucy atleast talked back at me but she didn't, she even barely could talk, this bad, this very Bad, what an Epic Fail for me.

"Well,the truth is I wasn't suprise since Lucy is Very Pretty, I would be Suprise if you didn't approach her"

Erza Explained,then she let go of Jellal
,she closed the door of the Storage Room, The room is Small but has enough space for us Four.

"I knew this going to happen anyway,but then I felt very anxious, so I skipped my class and went outside, and there I saw Lucy was being Grabbed by someone"

She added,after a Moment right after she finished her Statement she gave me a fierce Look and said

"I never hoped about this Natsu, But you went Overboard"

I hesitated, maybe Erza's right I went into my ways and What I did was Too much.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

The next day

Lucy's POV

After what he did to me, does he still think That he has chances on making me say yes?

"Hey Lucy...um..are you alright?"Erza asked

After That kiss Erza had been with me since then,when I go to class she accompanied until to my classroom,after classes she goes home with Me, She's Like my Bodyguard.

"Lucy-san!Erza-san!"

Suddenly, a Familiar Voice Calling our names, I turned around so as Erza,I saw Juvia Running towards Us.

"Hey Juvia, did something Happend?"I asked

Juvia was panting heavily, She must've ran Too long

"Yes!I need your help today's That day"

That day?

《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Gray asked you out!!"

Erza shouted, And I gasped in Disbelief

"Yes...remember when I first accompanied you on our way to Math class, That's the day He asked me out"Juvia stated to me

That's the day when Natsu threathened me, so Gray Fullbuster was the Guy who talked to Juvia That made her distracted.

That's It!!If I can make Natsu feel how bad to be fooled, then he might change his attitude.

"Um..Guys I need To go Somewhere alone right now,Is it okay If I leave?"I asked

"And where are you Going?"Erza asked

I need to find Natsu As soon as Possible,he's a Gangster I know, But what Place could he be right now?

Anyways,going back to Erza's Question,I didn't reply but I smiled At her and ran away.

Through the hallways I suddenly Heard Boys Talking,Their voices are Familiar Though.

Gray's POV

"You asked That Girl out!?"

Jellal shouted at me, Yes, The Girl who has Deep Blue eyes,Blue Hair,Pale Skin the one that Natsu told me to distract.

Flashback

"Um...Hey!"I greeted her then she turned around

"H-hi"She shutterly replied

"Um..do you mind to go on a date with me?"I asked

What that hell I just asked to her?,She looked at me Confused, Great, It's not my habit to talk to Girls especially I have my eyes on Someone.

"Sure..."

What?

End of Flashback

And that's It!And today is the day we'll go on a Date, I feel Very Miserable,when me and Jellal turned left, We saw Lucy running.

"Guys!Have you seen Natsu?"She asked

She's Looking for Natsu?Wow!His plan Worked I can't Believe Even someone like Lucy Can fall for his Stupid charms, pathetic.

"He's on his house right now with his older Brother, from what I have Heard they're having some family errand so he didn't attend school today"Jellal replied Instead

"Thanks!"she stated And Quickly ran off

Me and Jellal stood still, It's not because she asked about Natsu its because she was smiling while asking where was he, is she exited or what?but suddenly Jellal said to me;

"I thought Natsu would change because Lucy dumped him...but at this rate he might become worse than a Playboy"