Chapter 7

A|N:Guys!!1.2K Reads!!Thank You so Much For Voting and Reading this Book,I didn't not expect that I will Get this Far especially I'm not really A Good Author😢

As a Thank You Gift,I added this Photo for you
(The one on top☝)the artwork is Made by Leons-7 in devianart!
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IS THE BEST OF ALL MY NALU PHOTOS!!pls. Appreciate it

My School Already Started Last Month,My Promise that I will Publish a Chapter Once a Week will be Cancel For The Mean Time But I can Still Update Chapters so Please Lend me Your Patience!!

Lucy's POV

The Next Day after My Fake Confession, Mavis and Zeref's Marriage Contract was All over on TV, Internet and Even People are Making Rumors around!

Natsu Said we will go to school Together,I mean damn I can't Believe He fell for it, Now I know Why He enjoys doing this So much, That He enjoys hurting Feelings and Playing Girls And Broke up with them On the Next day, Now I will Date Natsu For a YEAR, I have to do What Girlfriends Do right?I have To make Sure Natsu Will Fall In Love For Me, I have to make Sure That He will not Go out with other Girls, I have to make sure He won't cheat On me.

Wait!?why it bothers me so badly?!its not Like I care but--

"Princess, Natsu Dragneel Is here..."Virgo said that interrupted my Line of thoughts

I nodded and Went Outside,I saw Natsu's Sports Car, It was Color Red, He's Wearing a Dark Red V-neck T-shirt and a Denim Sleeveless Jacket with his Jeans and Black Tennis shoes On.

A|N:If you're Wondering What is a Denim Jacket means It is a Jacket made by the Same cloth of Jeans.

While Me I'm wearing Short Brown skirt,pink Long sleeve blouse and a Scarf

A|N:the same outfit From above Exept for Natsu

"Hey Luce!Ready For School"He said NOT in a Flirty tone what is he doing?!

He's supposed to show how caring he is, showing his cheesier than cheese Attitude!but what's this!

I didn't think this through!what should I do!

"Good Morning Natsu!..."I said cheerfully, and NOT in a clingy tone

He opened the door for me and I gladly went inside his car

《》《》《》《》《》《》

Gosh!My cheeks are aching already, Can't I stop smiling!Natsu had been beside me since Morning But he hasn't showed his cheesier than cheese attitude!and It's making me impatient.

But What happened Earlier was a Totally Success!

Flashback

"Hey!look Lucy and Natsu are Going to school together!"I heard someone said

"I know!They're even holding each other's Hands!"someone whispered Back

I sighed,It went just as I Planned

"Are You really going to let this aside?"

After he asked that question,I quickly avoided His gaze towards me,I smiled Simply and Said