spider

The rest of the guys got back and went into the kitchen and started to eat I stopped simon "hello simon" I said softly he sighed and looked away from me "yes?" He said "why do you seem mad" I said quietly he looked ate slightly and sighed softly again "I'm not mad I just don't understand why you couldn't of said something to your mum or nick earlier and I know I just met you today but it sure as bloody hell doesn't feel like it" he said looking at me I gave a small smile " I feel the same way simon  think we are gonna be good friends and I couldn't say anything it was just to hard you would understand If you were in the same situation" I said "your right im sorry and I know we are gonna be good friends" he said smiling at me I smiled back and hugged as I said before will say it again he has a nick hug, he gives me nick hugs, brother hugs I am soooo happy with that. We pulled away and walked into the kitchen and I grabbed. A plate a put my food on it and sat in between nick and john I got to know Roger and Andy more they both turned out to be really cool after we ate john chased me around the house tickling me not no hard to where it would hurt me but just enough I heard the phone ring and I ran to the phone laughing and John chased me and put an arm around my chest from behind me and I held onto it laughing and I answered it while resting my head on johns chest "hello?" I said giggling "where the hell are you" I heard andrew yell on the other line I jerked the phone away because of how loud he yelled john mouthed 'who is it' "it's andrew" I whispers as quiet as I could "who are you talking to you slut" he yelled at me john looked beyond posses he grabbed the phone out of my hand and started yelling into the phone I ran into the kitchen "NICK ,NICK" I yelled running in he jerked his head up "what" he said " andrew is on the phone john is talking-well yelling with him what do I do andrew is gonna come get me  what do I do nick in a cared I-I" nick grabbed my hand and we all walked into the living room and saw john yelling at andrew on the phone things like "fuck you" or "asshole" or "piece of shit" and any other things I could hear andrew on the other line he was so loud nick walked up and took the phone from john and started to talk to andrew he was way more reasonable but he just glared at what he was hearing and they started yelling at each other john took me upstairs and we ran into my mum and we explained everything she just started to cry again john and I walked her back to her room "mum why not,go to Georgia's house she is at home you can stay there for a couple of days of down want you around all of this" i said putting things in her bag "ok eva I love you" she replied softly "I love you to mum" I walked her out with john "Eva love, please. Be safe" I nodded and kissed her on the cheek she looked at john and grabbed his cheeks and walked th one hand and puckered his lips "and you handsome young man! You take care and protect my daughter" she said softly and smiled at him and he nodded with his hair falling in his face mum let go of his face and left "I cant tell if that was an act of love or saying watch the fuck out" he said rubbing his cheeks I laughed "it was both" I replied "on the brightside." He stopped and looked at my smirking "what" I said "she said I was handsome"  I laughed an rolled eyes "I agree with her to" he said adding on "I'm sure everyone agrees with her" I said laughing and I pushed him playfully "do yoooouuu?" He said looking at me "you const ask me that" I said "and why not" he said pitting a hand on his hip "because it would be embarrassing" he shrugged "ok fine" he looked at me and started tickling is screamed laughing "STOP STOP" I yelled laughing and kicking "TELL ME WHAT I WANNA HEAR" he yelled back laughing still tickling me "OK FINE YOU ARE HANDSOME" I yelled back laughing "AND?" I looked at him and glared playfully "FINE AND YOU ARE HANDOSME and strong and,....and...and oh AND TALENTED YEAH YOUR TALENTED" I yelled "your right I am aren't i" he said looking of into who know where and looked back at me smiling I smacked him he backed away laughing and then turned around and he ran of and I chased him but we got stopped by the guys nick didn't look mad at all I would think he would after talking to andrew "john" he said smirking at him "yeesssssss?" He said with his hands behind his back and smiled innocently "are you flirting" nick said at this point he was teasing john "what no no no no, buut what if I was" he said being the sarcastic punk he is "I honestly wouldn't care" nick said smiling "so whats up with andrew" I said a bit scared "oh we all talked to him on the phone honestly nick was as loud as john was he was like really yelled mini don't think you guys heard it john was tickling you so yeah but I we told him off and he said he wouldn't come around anymore" nick replied  I nodded, I knew andrew was lying but I didn't say anything I didn't want to cause more stress I looked at the time it was 9:00  I sighed and felt really tired "hey I am going to go to bed so yeah goodnight " they all said goodnight  and I walked up stairs and I laid down and closed my eyes falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and checked  the time it was 7:00 am the guys were definitely still asleep it's the day after tour I smirked at the thought and got up still in my pjs whic was just a long red shirt that went to my knees I walked into my bathroom and saw a huge ads ugly spider in my way I screamed at the top of my lunch vs and I continued to scream when it walked towards me I ran across the room and it sat there and screamed again when simon,Nick and John bursted in simon was holding a pillow holding,it like bat nick was holding a book like a bat and John was actually holding a bat "what happened!" Simon yelled " THERE IS A SPIDER IN MY BATHROOM" I squeaked  they all sighed and and simon laid against the door frame "oh my god you scared the shit out of me" nick said John walked into the bathroom and squished it With the bat "you know john is the only one here who could use his "weapon" to actually save me I mean really simon a pillow and nick a book!?!?" I said laughing soon they all started laughing
I got up and John looked at me well my body nick walked by and smacked the back of his head and walked out giggling "ow" john said and rubbed his head I just laughed he looked at me one more and then he jumped only bed and sprawled out he looked silly so I got my camera and took quite picture,he cocked an eyebrow and looked at the picture and just laughed and walked out.

This is the picture

This is the picture