kisses

Eva's P.O.V
I finished making the food and put them all on plates and set them on the table I looked at the time "7:00 am I sighed and sat down the famous fucking Adam walked in "hey Eva thank you for doing the papers can you put them into these folders real quick?" He asked I rolled eyes but said yes I stood up and started putting them into he folders get gave to me , that took a while of course it took me an hour I was slow since I was so tired I legit haven't slept for two days, I haven't eaten for two days I have been working legit non stop for two days, I looked at the time and it was 8:00 am stop. All the boys walked out before I could try to sleep "hey Eva we are gonna head out early so we can do more" nick said smiling I nodded and stood up"you wanna come?" Simon said I shook my head "I have stuff to do here I have to clean" I said John looked a t me "hey I'm gonna stay behind and help her out" the guys aid ok and left with everybody on the bus, it was just me and john "Eva did you sleep last night I mean did you even lay down to sleep" he said looking at me I became really dizzy and I could barely keep my eyes open and my stomach growled "umm no I had to organize ads paper work and other cleaned the bus and yeah" I said "EVA this needs to stop you haven't eaten, slept , you have only been working and you have been running off of coffee" he said sternly I took a step tears shim but almost fell "I.... ummmm" I felt my legs give out and if fell feeling someone grab me in there arms I felt eyes close and someone was calling embraced me but it became more muffled and I went I to a world of darkness.
Johns P.O.V
as I was talking to Eva she started to wobble and before I one as he fell I fought her before she hit the ground I paid her down softly "EVA, EVA CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!?" I yelled but she didn't reply I pushed the hair out of her face and looked at her worried I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the couch, i realized that she didn't sleep for two days so I left her to sleep, I'm happy I stayed behind I had a feeling I needed to.
Eva's P.O.V
I opened my eyes and sat up slowly remembering what happened, I felt a lot better I was still a bit tired but I felt wayy better than before I was still hungry after not eating for two days, I looked around and saw john laying on the floor reading magazine's I got my camera and took a picture

He looked up and smiled at me ,he got up and sat next to me ",hey you feeling better?" He asked did nodded and got up  "see that's what happens when you don't sleep for two days work really hard and don't eat for two days, here I made up I food" h...

He looked up and smiled at me ,he got up and sat next to me ",hey you feeling better?" He asked did nodded and got up  "see that's what happens when you don't sleep for two days work really hard and don't eat for two days, here I made up I food" he said handing me a plate  "what time is it?" I asked "it's 1:00 you slept for 5 hours it all right tho, you needed it" he said I nodded while using chewed my sandwich he sat next time and waited for me to finish, " hey do you think I would look good with red hair?l he asked some I looked at him "yeah you would" I said smiling he nodded "umm I will be right back" he said he grabbed his wallet and walked out I shrugged and waited for him after about ten minutes he came back in with a bag it only had one thing in it I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow "hey can you help me die my hair red?" He asked me I smiled and nodded we walked into the bathroom  "ok you ready " he nodded happily I grinned back at him and started to put it in it took about an hour to put it on his entire head, after we got done he got up and let it sit for twenty minutes and he washed it out which took thirty minutes, he got out and I used the rest of the red hair dye on him he let it sit and then he washed it out again finally I took a towel and made it led soaking wet and then I took a hair dryer and dried his hair we where finally done and he looked Into the mirror and smiled "I love it, it looks so good!" He exclaimed I smiled and he hugged me, we cleaned up the mess and sat on the couch and were silent I felt him staring at me I turned towards him and crossed my legs , he did looked at me and we just looked at each other , I saw him lean in a bit I leaned in to and we both leaned in a bit faster, our lips were almost touching then we heard a knock on the door I sighed and unlocked it and  opened it, it was Adam he ran in grabbed a hat and ran out without saying anything I closed the door and sat next to john again he looked at me and looked away I grabbed his neck and our lips crashed together I felt him kiss back and his hand flew to my hips and his kiss was soft and full of passion he laid back and I laid on top of him and we kissed for a few minutes we finally pulled away from each other his hands still on my hips and his hair in front of his eyes like always he looked at me and I looked back I smiled and kissed him once more and got up and went to use the bathroom after I was done I walked out and laid onto the couch and picked up a magazine smiling at what just happened  I saw john walk up and sit on the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist laying on top of me and put his face on my stomach smiled and played with his new red hair I closed my eyes and fell Into an amazing sleep.
Nicks P.O.V
we walked back on to the bus and saw Eva and john cuddled up together I honestly thought it was cute but I have to be a good brother and talk to john, I saw that he got her to sleep, which is good she hasn't sleep for two days, really. "Aww johns got a new girl friend, he better not break her heart or I will give it to him" simon said proactively I smiled knowing that Eva and simon were going to be really good friends.

Sorry this one is shorter